• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

We need to pass through them. They are stretching the game, playing deep. As mentioned, getting us to take the game to them.

It means there is room to pass through the midfield. We're just not great at passing.

It would be nice to have Hud pass and move up the field.

See, Dempsey gets tons of stick but he is trying to do something, constantly striving. Nice turn deep, trying to clip a ball over for Bale, narrowly fails...Sig, the player who has the ability to do that with ease, cannot complete a simple 7 yard pass. The boy needs to step up and BELIEVE!
If we go in 0-0 I'll be happy given the poverty of performance...

i'm seeing the opposite from you. siggy has made 2-3 good tackles and a through ball to verts since he came on.
dempsey is trying but isn't fast enough and gets tackled too soon.
but they both try.

If you're Wigan, the deep worry is you've blown your chance...and that as poor as we've been, Bale will undo them in one flash...

If you're Wigan, the deep worry is you've blown your chance...and that as poor as we've been, Bale will undo them in one flash...

Lets hope so. They have played an excellent game. We're finding it difficult. But as you say still 0-0

fudging SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
NO confidence, come on Siggers, show me show me SHOW ME PLEASE I WANT TO BE WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Back