• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

Walker' a lucky boy there, if the winger throws himself to the floor it's a pen because there was contact...what is going on with poor old Kyle these days? It's been another stinker for him. I really think he's suffering from no Younes and with the newer system-demands...

Its a case of too much too soon for Walker. I mean, everyone was fawning over him last season even though us as Spurs fans knew he was mediocre at best. His pace won him the young player of the year award and an England call up.

Stick Ade and Carroll on, its our only hope. If it fails, as least we tried........................as it stands this is pathetic.

See, Dempsey gets tons of stick but he is trying to do something, constantly striving. Nice turn deep, trying to clip a ball over for Bale, narrowly fails...Sig, the player who has the ability to do that with ease, cannot complete a simple 7 yard pass. The boy needs to step up and BELIEVE!
If we go in 0-0 I'll be happy given the poverty of performance...

What's Bale doing? I wonder if one day he'll realise he should be tearing these little teams apart?!?? Do something Tottenham ffs.

Wigan have been the better passing side this half - missed two sitters

We've played like Stoke - AVB needs to suffle it up urgently!

Back