• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

We really do have truly dreadful fans. The Lane is not an enjoyable trip the majority of the time anymore

absolute garbage

outplayed and out-thought by Wigan =D>

The boos at halftime... pathetic.

You could tell from the very first minute though, such a flat, subdued atmosphere in the Lane. So many fans expecting us to roll over Wigan... doesn't work like that... and of course when that doesn't just happen, they think it's a good idea to boo at HT. We're not even losing FFS (although should be).

Away games >>> home games these days, all day loong

Just heard it. Disgusting really, its why I don't go to the lane anymore. People forget that we've lost VDV, King, Modric who were our genuine world class players. At present we have a mid table midfield central midfield out there now Sandro has come off. Gallas is aging and Caulker is still learning the game, whilst JD is not a typical lone striker. However we have to persist with the players we have as we have no other alternatives. We need major rebuilding.

we are playing Wigan.....this performance so far has not been acceptable. There are plenty of talented players out there to be doing better than this.

Thats the worst 45mins i have seen Spurs play for a long time. Crowd is brick as well you can hear pin drop.

My biggest worry with AVB he seems to have one system 4-2-3-1, doesnt matter who we play home or away its always the same formation.

Wigan are OUTPLAYING us. WTF
We need to change shape and go 442. Bring on Ade.
Sandro going off doesn't help.

COYS

This is very true. I actually think we've got one of the worst set of fans in the league sadly.

Complete silence except very audible groans 25 minutes onwards if we're passing the ball backwards and not destroying the other team, followed by boos at half time. Don't really think we're in any position to be talking about any other set of fans at the moment imo.

Has he done anything you wouldn't expect any other professional keeper to do?

(Other than trying to pass to Defoe from 80yds)

He's been hit twice by Wigan when they have been through on goal, luckily for us they don't wear their shooting boots.

we are playing Wigan.....this performance so far has not been acceptable. There are plenty of talented players out there to be doing better than this.
Bale and Lennon are obviously better then their equivalents. But can you say the same for the other players?

0-0 0-0 0-1 0-0 0-1 0-0

Our HT record at home this season, they deserve booing. They're grown men, they won't cry.

Those moaning at the boos at half time go to a match yourselves and sing for 90 minutes ffs. If people wanna boo brick like that fair play crack on. Let the manager know its not good enough.

Back