• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

Remember this time last year when everyone was fawning over us saying we were playing the best football in the premiership.

Seems a long time ago ! :-"

Wigan are containing, nothing more....

A strong away performance, looking to break, good in possession, best chance of the match where they carved us open and should've scored, we've done nothing other than Verts shot...it is what it is, not my favorite game of the season, but there will be days like this with our injury list and changes...oh, there's two great chances and two great saves from Friedel...

Our threat only comes from Bale and Lennon and as Wigan are containing them well we are clueless.

Players like Dempsey, Hudds, Sig and Defoe need to step up and contribute more in the final third.

Its like watching Everton or something :(

We need a bit of urgency, i can see us scoring and then sitting back again....except for the scoring bit.

Walker' a lucky boy there, if the winger throws himself to the floor it's a pen because there was contact...what is going on with poor old Kyle these days? It's been another stinker for him. I really think he's suffering from no Younes and with the newer system-demands...

If Huddlestone went, then who would come in? That's a problem, too many injuries and insufficient squad depth after we sold so many players and signed relatively few.

Good save from Brad - we've been utter, utter brick

Hudd needs to step it up or fudge right off

? Hudd just made a great last ditch tackle/block on the edge of the box and got up and blocked a cross immediately after.

Had that been Sandro or Parker people would be knocking one out over it right now.

Walker' a lucky boy there, if the winger throws himself to the floor it's a pen because there was contact...what is going on with poor old Kyle these days? It's been another stinker for him. I really think he's suffering from no Younes and with the newer system-demands...

I'm sure I read an article that he was in the Premiership team of the week last weekend which is hilarious given that he wasn't good.

Walker with two appalling bits of defending there.

Perhaps he needs to be taken of the firing line for a while, I think he's got a lot of talent but his performances this season have been very poor.

Back