• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

We missed someone at the back of the box. 1st half we had balls fired accross their goal - and could not finished - not enough attacking of the goal. This half 2 balls to the back of the box - and 3 players all committing to a ball across the goal with no one following up.

Much better from us

Begs the question - WHY THE fudge ARE WE NOT PLAYING LIKE THIS FOR THE 90 ARGHHHHHH

Its like we give ourselves a 45 minute window to win a game when everyone else has 90

Much better from us

Begs the question - WHY THE fudge ARE WE NOT PLAYING LIKE THIS FOR THE 90 ARGHHHHHH

Its like we give ourselves a 45 minute window to win a game when everyone else has 90

Lennon on the left Bale on the right works much better against a team like Stoke.

looks like its going to be a fitness contest this one. generally we look fitter, but seriously lack the killer instinct.

Got to credit AVB - Lennon playing this half. And we're looking sharper more dangerous.

Sandro's passing had looked better - but he's not there yet!

I wanna meet a stoke fan so I can punch him

I wanna meet stoke players so I can shoot them

I fudgein hate stoke they are utter ****s

Back