• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

Much better from us

Begs the question - WHY THE fudge ARE WE NOT PLAYING LIKE THIS FOR THE 90 ARGHHHHHH

Its like we give ourselves a 45 minute window to win a game when everyone else has 90

Because the other side works hard and denies us the space. Since we're at home it's only natural that we start to dominate more as long as we're not in the lead. They will want to protect their one point. We'll also get more room to move as they tire.

Stoke will be tiring - they work very hard. THey are making some subs with fresh legs - but we must take advantage....

i'm going to stick my neck out and say that dempsey, dembele, siggy would all prefer to link up with ade but they just haven't had the time!

I don't see it myself, how often have you seen Ade make runs in behind a defence? Even when he's played in the lone striker role he's always outside of the box...

Definitely not IMO.

Of course it does.
And here's why: Stokes defenders can do one thing - head the ball.
They cant cope with Lennon cutting in from the left playing through balls into defoe and ade to run on to, same with Bale.
We now have 3 players passing good balls into ade and defoe where as in the first half we were crossing balls to shawcross and huths heads.

If Dempsey were on AVB would already have taken him off. So why doesn't he take anyone off when it's already the 75th minute? Switching players around and whatnot trying to make it work...

Just has to admit it, everyone's little "ideal formation" 4-4-2 with Ade/Defoe and Bale is a failure.

Back