• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City OMT *******

Ade off for Sigurdsson please. Our only hope is to shoot from range, i.e. outside their overcrowded area.

Y'know, I almost feel sorry for Stoke fans having to watch this kind of football every fricking week! At least we only have to suffer through this crap twice a year.

Y'know, I almost feel sorry for Stoke fans having to watch this kind of football every fricking week! At least we only have to suffer through this crap twice a year.

I wouldn't you'll find that most Stoke fans are in denial and don't understand why the rest of the league labels them as playing anti football.

Stoke may play negatively, but we have to learn how to break this type of team down. Otherwise every team will do exactly the same.
We don't get through them and we don't really get behind them either.

Back