• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

As we all can see from this thread and from the Bale injury - this thread has been nothing short of a curse and really should be abolished from the face of GG. Who next? Ade? Modric? Friedel?

Have the people slagging off not notice that the only time we were playing above average against Arsenal was when we played 4-4-2? 4-4-1-1 isn't our natural formation and I don't think it ever will be, but I would like us to play 4-2-3-1 sometime, seems to work for pretty much every big team that played it.

What? We didn't play 4-4-1-1 against them second half. We played 4-2-1-2-1 (Parker-Sandro; Modric; Bale-VDV; Ade). Bale and VDV were in no mans land the entire half and we were tinkle poor all over the pitch. If we played our best formation ie. the one that we have flattened half of the league with, 4-4-1-1, then we might have faired better.

We were mediocre at best in the home game where we also played 4-4-2. We came from behind in the 3-2 playing 4-4-2 because we were chasing the game, starting off like that has nearly always seen us come off second best. Yet Harry nearly always fvcking does it!

Vdv also injured his hamstring during the gooner game.

Fcuking hell, can he go for 2 consecutive games without doing his hamstring? I don't recall him being so fragile at Hamburg of Real Madrid?

Why not give him a proper rest instead of always rushing him back half-fit and seemingly doing more damage? Makes you wonder what actually happens at The Lodge

Last edited:
We were mediocre at best in the home game where we also played 4-4-2. We came from behind in the 3-2 playing 4-4-2 because we were chasing the game, starting off like that has nearly always seen us come off second best. Yet Harry nearly always fvcking does it!

Funny how we were mediocre but beat them, with their supposedly superior formation.

Its also funny how you say 442 only worked in the 3-2 as we were chasing the game, but ignore the fact that we actually went 2-0 down with a 451 in the first half......meaning we scored three goals with a formation that doesnt work, but conceded 2 goals with one that does....or??

Last edited:
Work rate, focus, concentration, dedication, whatever fine words we want to use, always matters more than any sequence of numbers. Selecting certain players does not mean we HAVE to play a certain way.

Going on Bales recent form over the last 3 games probably won't miss him much. Lately it's been all about him and hasnt looked like he's been a team player.

Plus has anyone seen him play well against united? Actually, has anyone played well against united!

change your fudging avatar, you prick.

You can go suck my dingdong then go fudge yourself

(Said with a boner and love)

I cant change it - the fudgein mods are overriding everything I do to change it. Its like they fudgein gang up on me. tosspots.

Berbatov - the season before he left. Nani scored the winner, iirc. He was a handful that time

The rest have been brick draws and humiliating defeats by technically inferior players who actually play as a team.

I think Lennon always plays well against Utd. He has the beating of Evra I think.

If fit Lennon surely has to play regardless.

Offers a great out ball if/when we are pinned back and also good defensively.

Back