• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Has the city game been wiped from memory? A team steamrolling the entire league and we scored more than any other team at their place and deserved at least a point. We've been getting wins all season that weren't pretty, nature of the game. Utd have been far from comfortable in alot of their wins

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk

Has the city game been wiped from memory? A team steamrolling the entire league and we scored more than any other team at their place and deserved at least a point. We've been getting wins all season that weren't pretty, nature of the game. Utd have been far from comfortable in alot of their wins

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk

You may as well have sent that from your butt.

Funnily enough I remember Zokora having Ronaldo in his pocket when he played at right back once. Jamie O'Hara kept him quiet as well one time!

You people do realise that in the last 10 years the reason we have lost so much is that in pretty much all of those games we had a fudging brick team.

This time we are likely to at least have the best team that has ever played against them in the last 15+ years, even if we are missing a few players, which is hopefully all just mind games.

We've got a very good chance of winning here, the boys will be fired up after Sunday's atrocity, COYS.

Although I will not be happy if Kaboul and Dawson are paired at CB.

And fvck four four fvcking two.

Sorry you're right. Entire teams brick, punching above our weight, harry out e.t.c.

Sorry dude I was just kiddin - I just noticed the 'sent by' comment and that had been the first witty comment in my head.

I agree with your initial sentiments.

Why does everyone have Adebayor as a shoe-in (sp?) in the starting 11? Basing it off recent form, Saha has scored in his past 3 games (parker offside aside) and has held up play much better than Ade. Would much rather Saha for this than Ade.

----------------- Friedel -----------------
Walker ---- Dawson -- Kaboul ---- Bae
------------ Sandro - Modric -----------
----- Lennon ---- VDV ------------- Bale (OUT WIDE)
------------------ Saha ------------------

If Ade just stood there up front and did jack brick for 90 mins - we still look better than Defoe/Saha solely on their own simply because Ade has better movement he drifts out wide n drops deeps dragging defenders.

----------------Friedel--------------
Walker----Dawson--Kaboul-------BAE
------Sandro--Livermore--Modric-----
Lennon--------------------------Bale
--------------Adebayor--------------

Try to play possession football and keep the ball. Enough bodies in the centre of midfield to control the game. Any lots of outs balls (lennon and bale out wide and ade up top) to ball when united try to press us.

Have the people slagging off not notice that the only time we were playing above average against Arsenal was when we played 4-4-2? 4-4-1-1 isn't our natural formation and I don't think it ever will be, but I would like us to play 4-2-3-1 sometime, seems to work for pretty much every big team that played it.

Maybe Ade will get a bonus from Emirates Marketing Project if he helps us beat manyoo ? I just hope we are tight at the back, and focused the full 90mins plus, and then some. We almost have to treat this like an away game, the hold they seem to have over us.

And we do lack ruthlessness - when we are ahead we should be pushing on, it's what we are best at, because when we sit back and invite pressure, it's squeaky bottom time, even this season. Vdv out wide right doesn't work, he should almost always be behind Ade or Saha or Defoe, and Lennon wide right - I even miss Bentley wide right ! Rather than krunchie, we need someone who can work with walker who can fill in behind on the overlap and help with defensive duties in front of the lad.

Have the people slagging off not notice that the only time we were playing above average against Arsenal was when we played 4-4-2?

They have'nt forgotten, they've just chosen to erase it from their thought process, and continue to push their extremely flawed argument, while ignoring posts which point out that what they saying makes no sense.

Back