• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Where the hell is Gallas?

And WHY OH WHY did we loan out Bassong and Charlie. We had great depth of squad for the run in, but just got rid of important squad members for no apparent reason.

The moment we made those decisions you knew it would come back to bite us, just surprised it 4 weeks!

If all of them are out i would sadly have to say we'd have to play 4-4-2

-------------------------Cudicini-----------------------------

Kaboul-------------Dawson----------Nelsen------------ekotto

lennon------------sandro-----------modric--------------Kranjcar

-------------------Adebayor--------Saha---------------------

You know,that is still a half-decent side. Its possible that the guys stepping in might just have a point to prove. Very capable of grinding out a draw.

The bench could look a little light though

Gomes,Khumalo,Rose,Livermore,Defoe,Lancaster? and how about Dos Santos

I'm confident despite the injuries, but playing Nelsen would push me over the edge ...

Just realised we recalled Adam Smith.

I'm not he would throw him in at the deep end v United, a-la-Rose v Arsenal, but, I can see him getting a start v Stevenage on Wedensday for a bit of rotation to allow one of Kaboul,Rose,Dawson get a rest in readiness for Everton

absolutely no chance nelsen would play centre half if kaboul and dawson are fit. play rose or anyone at right back. you can get away with it a bit more there. gotta have you best available centre halves.

------------------ Cudicini ----------------
Walker ----- Dawson - Kaboul ----- BAE
---- Livermore - Sandro - Modric -------
-------------------- VdV ------------------
----------- Saha -------- Ade ------------

Not to shabby if you ask me.

Would be asking a lot of Walker/Benny to provide width going forward, but strong up the middle for sure

Really hope Walkers able to go, but if not, bring on the youngster at RB. Need to be as strong as possible in central defense imo

I have a feeling Walker might make it Sunday...

this would be my side given the situation and players...

Friedel

Walker Dawson Kaboul Benny

Lennon Modders Sandro Rose

Defoe

Ade

SUBS: Cudicini, Smith, Livermore, Niko, Saha, Nelsen, Lancaster

If Walker doesn't make it, I'd throw the shirt on Smith and just tell him to go for it. Young player, got some quality, up against Young who for me doesn't always make the best choices, I'd risk it. I'd also give Lancaster the bench nod over Dos Santos, again Gio is quality but doesn't want it enough whereas the 15 mins I saw Lancaster he was full of tinkle & vinegar and looked well up to the task.

This is the time of the season you need people to fight for the right to stay 3rd. We've done the nice stuff, do we have the stomach for a fight? A battle?
It starts Sunday.
The more I think about it, I do not think we will lose on Sunday so long as we prepare to fight!!!!!!!! And as long as Harry doesn't start fudging about with square pegs and round holes. Let Lennon do what he does best. Let Rose play where he likes to play. The only player being asked to do a job there is JD, and he and Ade can work that combo just fine (West Brom away being an example)...

Walker should be ok it seems:

On twitter in the last hour:

@kyle28walker
just to let u know who's wondering did a fitness test 2day 4 the game on sunday fingers crossed training 2moro felt really good tho :) #COYS

Bale definitely out? fudge.

---------------------------Freidel-----------------------------
Walker-----------Kaboul-------------King--------------Ekotto
Lennon----------Sandro------------Modric-----------Kranjcar
-----------------Adebayor---------Saha (Defoe)-------------

Subs: Cudicini, Nelsen, Rose, Defoe (Saha), Livermore, Khumalo, (Dos Santos?? Played 90 for Mexico)

Still not a bad side.

Bale definitely out? fudge.

---------------------------Freidel-----------------------------
Walker-----------Kaboul-------------King--------------Ekotto
Lennon----------Sandro------------Modric-----------Kranjcar
-----------------Adebayor---------Saha (Defoe)-------------

Subs: Cudicini, Nelsen, Rose, Defoe (Saha), Livermore, Khumalo, (Dos Santos?? Played 90 for Mexico)

Still not a bad side.

Its not. Good news about Walker. At home I think I would give GDS the nod over Khumalo, i'd rather have the extra attacking option. Rose and Nelsen can cover the 4 back places.
Could be a big week for GDS, surely would be last chance saloon

Personally I would play Gio on the left flank. We did not sell him or send him on loan so we might as well play him.

Personally I would play Gio on the left flank. We did not sell him or send him on loan so we might as well play him.

A little harsh on Nico I suppose,but I'm inclined to agree with that selection. Recently Gio has only had bit parts or played in the 'lesser games' and not seemed to show full commitment, on most occasions. Perhaps a start v United might rekindle his Mexico form

------------------ Friedel

Walker --- Kaboul ---- King ----- BAE

Lennon --- Modric -- Sandro - Kranjcar

------------ Defoe --- Ade

All those players will be fit. 3-1 Spurs.

When did Friedel get injured? fudging typical! The guy hasn't missed a game in about 40 years, he comes to Spurs and misses a game in his first season. You couldn't make it up.

Friedel

Walker
Kaboul
King
Ekotto

Lennon
Sandro
Modric
Kranjcar

Van Der Vaart

Adebayor

subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Livermore, Giovani, Defoe, Saha