• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

There is always and excuse as to why the opposition will be fired up and play like Brazil 1970 just in time for the visit of Tottenhma. It's Bolton. They are bottom three because they are brick. Muamba will be in the stands, not on the pitch - one of their first team regulars. I wouldn't call that an advantage. Either you beat dog brick dross like Bolton or you don't qaulify for premier tournaments. Simple as. If our mentally fragile sweet hearts cant cope with a half empty Reebok stadium and one of the worst teams in he league, it's due to us not being good enough - not the fact that Bolton are going to reach new heights never before witnessed in the history of football.

triffic post!

with VDV on the right, Defoe partnering Adebayor? Away from home?

In fairness our results with that system have been good this season:

Away to Wolves - 2-0 win
Home to Liverpool - 4-0 win
Home to Arsenal - 2-1 win
Home to WBA - 1-0 win
Home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine - 5-0 win
Away to Arsenal - 2-2 draw at half-time (at which point we switched formations)

Mostly at home, granted, but in Lennon's absence I don't think it would be the end of the world. We may be away, but we are playing Bolton.

Still, I'd rather see Dos Santos replace Lennon directly.

In fairness our results with that system have been good this season:

Away to Wolves - 2-0 win
Home to Liverpool - 4-0 win
Home to Arsenal - 2-1 win
Home to WBA - 1-0 win
Home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine - 5-0 win
Away to Arsenal - 2-2 draw at half-time (at which point we switched formations)

Mostly at home, granted, but in Lennon's absence I don't think it would be the end of the world. We may be away, but we are playing Bolton.

Still, I'd rather see Dos Santos replace Lennon directly.

Pretty sure for the majority of those games we had Kranjcar on the right..

Last edited:
I was wondering when we'd see this POTL joker again. I guess he's just warming up for the summer transfer window.

Though if Lennon is fit that would be great news.

Would be great news, though if we go two goals up at some point i would hope Harry shows some sense and gets him off, as long as he's been on for 45 minutes or so.

Just because if he's doubtful now, he's not 100% fit.

Pretty sure for the majority of those games we had Kranjcar on the right..

Possibly, but IMO it's still the same system. Or at least it can be if Harry wants it to be. Two strikers, one left-winger, two central midfielders, and one right-midfielder whose natural position is to play an attacking central role.

Bolton - Tottenham 3-0

Muamba hat trick. Greatest comeback in football history. It's written.

Just heard this little snippet of info:

Did you know Spurs have never won a game at the Reebok in the Premiership era...?

.. and that Bolton have never failed to score against Spurs at home in 87 years....?

Can't wait for this one...

Did you know Spurs have never won a game at the Reebok in the Premiership era...?

.. and that Bolton have never failed to score against Spurs at home in 87 years....?

Fulham had NEVER won at Anfield, before yesterday.

Never won a league game at the Reebok, can see this being a drab 0-0

Bolton have scored in each of their last 34 home league games against Spurs, a run stretching back 89 years.
None of the last 17 games between the two clubs in all competitions have ended in an away win.
The Trotters have not kept a clean sheet in their last 12 Premier League games.
Tottenham are without a win in their last eight Premier League away games and are yet to register one in 2012.

So a 1-1 draw then.

The first is well recorded, but I have to admit, I didnt know about that second stat. Didnt realise Kevin Davies had been playing last long :lol:

Back