• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Just heard this little snippet of info:

Did you know Spurs have never won a game at the Reebok in the Premiership era...?

.. and that Bolton have never failed to score against Spurs at home in 87 years....?

Can't wait for this one...

haha I was just wondering about this..

when I woke up this morning I was thinking "when did Spurs do well at The Reebok, or even at Bolton in general", could not find a decent result in my head, and a couple of horrible performances!!

haha I was just wondering about this..

when I woke up this morning I was thinking "when did Spurs do well at The Reebok, or even at Bolton in general", could not find a decent result in my head, and a couple of horrible performances!!

FA Cup 5th Round we were pretty decent in 2010. If Huddlestone hadn't missed a penalty, we'd of won at The Reebok for once. I also remember a time we were 2-0 down away but hit back from Bent with 2 goals in a minute, only to then fudging concede late on to lose 3-2.

I think we'll win tonight, got a good feeling. Then we'll draw at Villa and beat Fulham leaving us to hope that wba beat Arsenal.

I think we'll win tonight, got a good feeling. Then we'll draw at Villa and beat Fulham leaving us to hope that wba beat Arsenal.

So it would go down to goal difference?

We could do with hammering someone just in case.. But i can't see that happening..

could come back to haunt when pre xmas we were murdering teams at home but generally settled for keeping possession when 2 goals up. the likes of qpr, villa and bolton we could have had 5 or 6 every time

could come back to haunt when pre xmas we were murdering teams at home but generally settled for keeping possession when 2 goals up. the likes of qpr, villa and bolton we could have had 5 or 6 every time

blame Adebayor not the team

Could have had plenty more against blackburn as well.....

Didnt we smash them 4-0 once in the carling/littlewoods cup once? Defoe hatrick?

Edit sorry it was 4-3 and Defoe got 2. After extra time

I feel like a schizophrenic at the moment. One minute I'm walking around all pumped up and ballsy COYSwecandothisbrickwe'reaclassactCOYS and then I'm sat in despair surelywecan'tfudgethisupwecanwecan'tpleaseletuswin. rinse. repeat.

THIS. Against Bolton.

What will it be like if we're in 4th come the CL final?

I fudging hate fudging football.

fudge.

COYS

So why is this not sticked? Are we not stickying stuff until the match or fudgein what?

I was saying the very same thing at the time, think it was actually the Bolton home game when we were 1-0 up and they were down to 10 men after 15 mins but we "settled" for a 3-0 win. It's that "just do enough" mentality that holds us back IMO, it's all very well taking it easy, but I guarantee when your that much on top actually attacking teams becomes easy and not so tireing as running the same distance in the opposite direction just to keep possession rather than attack.

We'll win, the lads and Arry will want to win it for Woy ! A nice big fat thank you, and we are chasing 3rd btw coz if we win our game in hand, it's only one point between us and the scum, and if we score a truckload it'll bump our GD which could in the final analysis be a factor - how exciting and squeaky bum time would that be ?? Record of never winning at the reebok in the EPL ? Records are there to be broken ...

COYS !!!

Good noises coming from Bale's monkey mouth:

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/100852/default.aspx

Bale prepared to put in graft against Bolton

Tottenham Hotspur wide-man Gareth Bale is prepared to put in the hard graft in order to gain three points against Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium, as the Londoners continue their quest for Champions League qualification

Both teams are fighting at either end of the table, with the Trotters currently 18th and able to move above Queens Park Rangers and out of the relegation places with a positive result.

Spurs are fourth and will have one eye on the goings-on at Stamford Bridge, as their rivals for the final Champions League place, Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, go head-to-head in West London.

But with the England job now wrapped up, with the Football Association appointing Roy Hodgson on Tuesday, Harry Redknapp, Bale et al can focus firmly on the Premier League run-in.

The Welsh winger told the club's official website: "We know Bolton will be scrapping as much as Blackburn were, but weÔÇÖre scrapping as well to get into the Champions League spots.

"WeÔÇÖll work just as hard as them and hopefully weÔÇÖll show our quality in front of goal and push ourselves closer to a top four spot.

"We have to go up there and put on a performance, weÔÇÖll go for the three points and hopefully weÔÇÖll come back happy."

Wednesday's game at the Reebok Stadium will also mark the emotional return of Fabrice Muamba, with the midfielder planning to watch the game from the stands.

It will be the 24-year-oldÔÇÖs first public appearance since his cardiac arrest against Spurs at White Hart Lane in an FA Cup clash on March 17.

Whenever he tends to put in graft, it usually ends up with a mistimed slide tackle that ends up with the opposing team on the attack.

Back