• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

with VDV on the right, Defoe partnering Adebayor? Away from home?

I sincerley fudging hope not. Leave us wide open down the flanks and that is not good when that qunt Davies is waiting in the box.

Really hope he doesn't change the system

FABRICE MUAMBA will say a big ‘thank you’ to Tottenham’s players and fans when he makes an emotional return to the Reebok tonight.

The Bolton midfielder, 24, visits his club for the first time since his cardiac arrest on the pitch at White Hart Lane in an FA Cup clash 6?¢ weeks ago.

He will be welcomed back with open arms by Wanderers boss Owen Coyle, team-mates and fans ahead of another crucial clash between the two teams.

Then Muamba is set to walk on to the pitch before kick-off and salute all four sides of the ground — when he is guaranteed a huge ovation.

The former Arsenal midfielder might also do a video interview with Sky which could be shown on the big screen to the fans inside the stadium.

Boss Coyle believes the player will also want to show his appreciation to Spurs for the way they handled the horror moment.

The Trotters chief said: “It’s always been open-ended for Fabrice that when he came out of hospital and felt ready to come to a game we would welcome him with open arms.

“It would be a marvellous opportunity to thank both sets of fans. The way they rallied round him was incredible and this will be an opportunity to say thank you.

“He would also have the opportunity to thank the Tottenham players. A lot of them know him personally and their concern was there for all to see.

“So if he’s able to, then this would be the right time. It would give everyone a chance to see how well he’s doing.”

Nice to see Muamba back but i can't help but think Bolton will be right up for this due to him being at the ground.

There is always and excuse as to why the opposition will be fired up and play like Brazil 1970 just in time for the visit of Tottenhma. It's Bolton. They are bottom three because they are brick. Muamba will be in the stands, not on the pitch - one of their first team regulars. I wouldn't call that an advantage. Either you beat dog brick dross like Bolton or you don't qaulify for premier tournaments. Simple as. If our mentally fragile sweet hearts cant cope with a half empty Reebok stadium and one of the worst teams in he league, it's due to us not being good enough - not the fact that Bolton are going to reach new heights never before witnessed in the history of football.

There is always and excuse as to why the opposition will be fired up and play like Brazil 1970 just in time for the visit of Tottenhma. It's Bolton. They are bottom three because they are brick. Muamba will be in the stands, not on the pitch - one of their first team regulars. I wouldn't call that an advantage. Either you beat dog brick dross like Bolton or you don't qaulify for premier tournaments. Simple as. If our mentally fragile sweet hearts cant cope with a half empty Reebok stadium and one of the worst teams in he league, it's due to us not being good enough - not the fact that Bolton are going to reach new heights never before witnessed in the history of football.

well said that man, coys

its good when someone elucidates your exact thoughts

Brilliant fudging post. Spot on.

This =D>

I want us to go all gund blazing on this one. I want us to attack the ****s from second 1 onwards. I want us to boost our GD and I want us to anhialate them.

7-1 to Spurs

Indeed =D>

I want us to go all gund blazing on this one. I want us to attack the ****s from second 1 onwards. I want us to boost our GD and I want us to anhialate them.

7-1 to Spurs

We couldn't score 7 in a brothel, no matter the possession.

We couldn't score 7 in a brothel, no matter the possession.

I think we will score seven today. I think all our luck will come in this game. The downside is that unfortunately we will have used up all our goals for the next two games.

Any news on teletext or other sources which indicate whether Lennon might be fit for tonight?

I can see Harry going with his ridiculous 4-3-3 formation in the event that Parker is fit. Absurd that we change our formation sometimes when we play brick teams - should stick to the formation which works best for us ie 4-4-2 with Bale and Lennon out wide

Summed up exactly what I was thinking. Top post!

Back