• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Attack, attack, attack!

Bolton have only won 4 home league games this season.

Go there and batter them.

0-3 Spurs

I want to believe, I really really do but I can't see anything other than a lame defeat. Bolton score in the first 20 mins, we huff and puff for the next 60 mins and then bam Kevin Nolan bangs one in from 35 yards. Queue the commentators tossing over how good Bolton are and shove in as many muamba cliches as is humanly possible.

I want to believe, I really really do but I can't see anything other than a lame defeat. Bolton score in the first 20 mins, we huff and puff for the next 60 mins and then bam Kevin Nolan bangs one in from 35 yards. Queue the commentators tossing over how good Bolton are and shove in as many muamba cliches as is humanly possible.

Have to be a lot further than 35 yards mate....

Kevin Nolan plays for West Ham.

But you just know Kevin Davies will score at least one and kick lumps out of our entire team, and still not get booked.

Does he even play anymore? Seems like I haven't heard from him in ages, doesn't N'Gog usually start for them nowadays?

Does he even play anymore? Seems like I haven't heard from him in ages, doesn't N'Gog usually start for them nowadays?

Coyle would be a mug to not start Davies tonight with his goal record against us.

I will also say nothing bad about Bogdan until 9:55pm :lol:

He played and scored twice in their last game....

Did he? Shows how little I care about Bolton. I could tell you most goalscorers from teams last games, I can't remember the last time Bolton played (did they even play at the weekend?)

Parker and Lennon are both doubts. Hope Redknapp doesn't play Modric on the wing in a 4 4 2. I reckon he'll play 4 3 3 with Sandro, Livermore and Modric

The butterflies have started...

But i still feel quietly confident. Maybe foolishly so, we will have to see how it goes. Part of me does hope Parker is still out and Sandro has another impressive performance.

Back