• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

would LOVE Ekotto on the left.

Always wanted it, he does have his brain farts when defending so playing up field could be a master stroke. He is one of if not our best passer/crosser at the club and can beat a man with skill. He is always bombing up and down the wing so I have no doubt he'll help Siggy out.

so either
Lloris
Dawson Caulker Vertonghen
Naughton Ekotto
Parker Sigurdsson Dembele
Adebayor Bale

or

Lloris
Naughton Dawson Caulker Vertonghen
Sigurdsson Parker Dembele Ekotto
Adebayor Bale

First impression was wtf. But i'm intrigued. Also what's with Holtby not getting a look in for starting xi?

---------------Lloris------------------
Naughton---Dawson---Caulker---BAE
Dembele---Parker---Verts---Gylfi
-------------Bale--------------
-------------Ade--------------

THIS

Proves what a stupid stupid decision it was to play Lennon. Lucky that Ade has been fit enough to play today considering he played 120 minutes on a return from injury. Walker deserves to be dropped. Great to see Dempsey back too, we've missed him in my opinion and also great to see Carroll on the bench.

Nice options from the bench. There is more than enough talent in the XI who have been selected to turn Fulham over.

Back