• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

Not as lucky as me then. My wife loves Spurs nearly as much as I do.

She's even trying to ban me going Amsterdam for the el final, if we make it of course.
The arguements that has caused, and its purely hypothetical.
my wife and football just don't mix lol

What's the board rules in regard to talking about the possibility of taking a little boat journey around the time of this game tomorrow? :-"

we will win. i had a dream. count sulkula opened the scoring with a sublime volley, bale equalised and lennon pinched a second late after coming on as a sub.. adebayor wraps it up with an injury time tap in.

we will win. i had a dream. count sulkula opened the scoring with a sublime volley, bale equalised and lennon pinched a second late after coming on as a sub.. adebayor wraps it up with an injury time tap in.

I was thinking we will net 3 but I reckon we'll keep a clean sheet. Vertonghen hat-trick

Berbs will definitely score, curse of the returning player. He'll be the classiest player on the pitch too.

I fancy Ade to get something (after missing a hattrick of sitters first). Would love Gylfi to finally score a 'pretty' goal too, setting him off on a run. Bale with two assists. :)

This will be a real test of our mental strength for the team. After losing our 12-match unbeaten record in the league, we need to prove that we can recover from setbacks. Also, after losing our last 2 matches against Liverpool and Inter Milan, this is a must-win match for us to get back to winning ways. With this being a home match, we have no choice but to beat Fulham. We have had good record against Fulham in recent years. So, there is no reason whatsoever why we cannot continue that record. Just hope we will turn up for this match with the right mentality.

The return of Bale will be a welcome news for the team. We badly missed him against Inter Milan. Our attacks are really toothless without him. The team is so influenced by him that we play well when Bale plays well. Hope he will come back with all guns firing and get a goal or two. I am sure the other players will be lifted by just having him around. Adebayor did well to score the crucial goal against Inter. Hope his confidence will be boosted by that. Defoe badly needs a goal to rediscover his earlier goal run as well. Just cannot see both Adebayor and Defoe starting but if they do, hope they will try to help each other instead going for goal everytime.

Our midfield need to play an important role in this match. Hope they will do something to make up for the shyte performance against Inter. Dembele and Parker should start in centre midfield. Don't think Livermore has done enough to start a match. He should only be a sub when needed. Apart from Bale, the return of Lennon will be very crucial for us. I think our attacks are more clinical when both Bale and Lennon play. Hope Sigurdsson will continue his recent good form. Not impressed with Holtby so far but hope he will use this match to improve his form. We really need more goals from midfield and they are more than capable of doing that.

Our defence have conceded 7 goals in the last matches which is a very poor record. Hope they will improve their performance and keep a clean sheet in this match. I would prefer Vertonghen and Dawson start in defence. Vertonghen has been in great form recently. Hope he will inspire the other defenders to perform well. After their blunders against Liverpool, hope the likes of Dawson, Walker and BAE will show more concentration in defence. Want to see a flawless performance from Lloris as well. Will be disappointed if we cannot keep a clean sheet in this match.

With Arsenal and Everton winning, the pressure is back on us to win as well. This is a good chance for us to not only strengthen our top 4 place but to get closer to 2nd place ManCity. We have to look out for the old Spurs connection of Jol and Berbatov. Hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win.

Last edited:
Any official team news yet ?

Hope we will have all the players fit for this match except for Kaboul and Sandro. Feeling a bit nervous about how we will respond to this match. Hope we are not affected by playing extra time against Inter. We need to start well and get an early goal to settle us down. Hope we will give our best and beat Fulham comfortably.

Anyone going today has got to do their bit and really rally around the lads today. They've said it themselves, nothing better than feeling that 12th man. We know what playing at home means for sides, after what we experienced in the Europa.

Come on you Spurs

Im not sure why everyone is so pessimistic, we will beat them & we will beat them convincingly.

3-0

Bale, Ade x2

Back