• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

..............................Lloris
Naughton....Dawson....Caulker....Assou-Ekotto
..........................Parker
...............Dembele......Vertonghen
Bale...................Adebayor.................Sigurdsson

Perhaps?

Perhaps?

Looks fine to me.

Would love to see moving Vert to midfield and that allows Dembele to feature more in attacking . Base on last two matches I think he will drift all around the pitch in stead of sticking on the right.

Proves what a stupid stupid decision it was to play Lennon. Lucky that Ade has been fit enough to play today considering he played 120 minutes on a return from injury. Walker deserves to be dropped. Great to see Dempsey back too, we've missed him in my opinion and also great to see Carroll on the bench.

If he didnt come on we might be out of Europe now.

Perhaps?

Looks reasonable. :)

Well, if Ekotto is on the left it means Gylfi's on the right and that's bad. He's finally been finding his form, cutting in from the left so hopefully this won't jinx it. We could also be looking at Dembele on the right, Gylfi left and Vertonghen in the middle, but as Rorschach pointed out, is this really the time to be trying new things...?

Hopefully Bale's got blue balls after missing out on Inter during the week and bags a couple to get us the win!

Depending on how Fulham lineup and play maybe Azza won't be as much as we think. When teams sit back Azza struggles a bit more but Fulham and Jol aren't generally that negative

Why play our best defender in midfield?
I'm not sure today is the right time to be trying this brick out. This could be a master stroke or a unmitigated disaster. Either way it is a gamble IMHO.

Edit - actually I can't figure out the lineup at all.

Last edited:
I cant see him being very effective there tbh. He's a decent passer and comfortable in possession but he hasnt got any cutting edge. He isnt gonna create much imo.
I actually think its a very intelligent move, and i think its more to accommodate Vertonghen at LB.

When Verts makes his attacking runs, BAE can fill in for him at LB

If Lennon played against Inter with a minor hamstring strain and it's turned into a more serious one, that's pretty poor management by AVB.

Hopefully we'll wing it through this game and get a 2-0 win, anything else is a disaster.

Vertonghen's the only player of the five defenders who is technically good enough to play in midfield, so maybe it's him in the middle with Parker, Bale on the right, sig on the left, with the Dembele behind Ade. Dembele on this wing is a waste.

Back