• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

Berbaphobia - the fear that Dimitar Berbatov will be excellent.

Getting nervous about this game now. Hope the team steps it up, some apologies after the Inter game, AVB didn't look impressed either. Time to bounce back and prove themselves I think.

Berbaphobia - the fear that Dimitar Berbatov will be excellent.

Getting nervous about this game now. Hope the team steps it up, some apologies after the Inter game, AVB didn't look impressed either. Time to bounce back and prove themselves I think.

Berbatov scares me but he can take himself out of a game if he gets in a stroppy mood. Starve him of service and he'll be moaning like a cheap kitten for the whole match. If that fails someone bring some squirrels.

Also I'd have him back at spurs tomorrow.

I hope Dempsey is fit and Parker does not start. My team

Lloris
Walker Dawson Verts BAE
Lennon Livermore Dembele
Dempsey Bale
Adebayor

Ade WILL score, we score at least 3..
4-2 final score.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Verts BAE
Lennon Livermore Dembele
Dempsey Bale
Adebayor

4-2 final score.
Our games generally are not that open. Especially at home

It's practically the same as what we usually play, it's just onlyme has Lennon as a CM for some reason so it looks light(and weird).

Oh wait, you meant the scoreline didn't you. In that case I agree. 2-0 and 1-1 the most likely scorelines I think.

Last edited:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Verts BAE
Lennon Livermore Dembele
Dempsey Bale
Adebayor

4-2 final score.

Personally, I would not have Livermore anywhere the team, imo he is not a prem league player and I would prefer to see Hudd or Carroll or play 2 up top in a 4-4-2

Lloris; Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen; Sigurdsson, Dembele, Parker, Assou-Ekotto; Adebayor, Bale.

Walker dropped. fudging deserved.

Back