• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

chiriches :lol:

German commentator just said something nteresting - Chelsea dictating the game even when they don't have the ball.

I think thats true; I don't think we are stabilising, i just think Chelsea are sucking us in before the next push. Its what Chelsea under Mourinho have done for years. Despite feeling like you're not back to the walls you still end up losing 4-0 at the end.

With all the will in the world, its not going to happen in a million years. The problem is, the players dont believe they can get back into this game, and I doubt the manager believes it either.

Should I stop watching then? FFS Shaney...come on matey!!!!!!! COYS!!!!!

chiriches :lol:

German commentator just said something nteresting - Chelsea dictating the game even when they don't have the ball.

I think thats true; I don't think we are stabilising, i just think Chelsea are sucking us in before the next push. Its what Chelsea under Mourinho have done for years. Despite feeling like you're not back to the walls you still end up losing 4-0 at the end.

Swap the two teams around and you wouldn't come to that conclusion (spurs sucking chelsea in) it's just an easy thing to say knowing that Chelsea will likely punish us given the opportunity

Drogba is like 100 kg, and falls like a sack of potatoes! Should be a yellow for simulation!

If he had actually been penalised for all his diving and cheating, he would still have been serving a ban from his first Chelski period.

Some commentators saying the ****ing obvious, don't they?! Saying that we need to score next to stand any chance of winning. No **** Sherlock

Swap the two teams around and you wouldn't come to that conclusion (spurs sucking chelsea in) it's just an easy thing to say knowing that Chelsea will likely punish us given the opportunity

i would never say that the other way around because we arent solid like chelsea. im not just saying it so when we lose i can say i told you so; its just my opinion on chelsea's style and whats going on here. ive never seen spurs suck a side in, whilst penning them into their own half in my life. so no, you're quite correct, i wouldnt say it the other way around because it would happen in a million years. the game is being played almost exclusively in our own half, regardless of who is in possession.

Back