• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

i would never say that the other way around because we arent solid like chelsea. im not just saying it so when we lose i can say i told you so; its just my opinion on chelsea's style and whats going on here. ive never seen spurs suck a side in, whilst penning them into their own half in my life. so no, you're quite correct, i wouldnt say it the other way around because it would happen in a million years. the game is being played almost exclusively in our own half, regardless of who is in possession.

Well that's my point - it's based on who the teams are not how the game is being played - Spurs have possession : Chelsea are allowing them - Chelsea have possession : Chelsea want it

If we had played this half out how Chelsea had the commemtators would be talking about luck and how Chelsea had squandered chances, but as it's Chelsea it's all part of the plan

Lamela needs to come off, he seems to want to showboat far too often and at 2 down, we need players who keep it quick & simple.

Well that's my point - it's based on who the teams are not how the game is being played - Spurs have possession : Chelsea are allowing them - Chelsea have possession : Chelsea want it

if thats what you think i said then fair enough. chelsea are allowing us possession while we are penned in deep in our own half. when chelsea have possession its also in our half. they arent knocking it around the back four, the entire match is being played in front of our penalty area. not many teams can pen you in and control you like that.

Chiriches at it again, attempting blind backheels in dangerous areas. he really is a complete prick. Trouble is Naughton almost as good at brainfarts.

Blimey! Chirices can nutmeg someone 3 times in 5 seconds, but controlling a tame 5 meter pass seems to be too much of a task....

To be fair, Chelski have bought one of the best teams and one of the best managers in Europe. Anything but a comfortable league title will be a huge surprise - they've swapped ****loads of cash for the best team in the PL, no doubt.

This was always going to be the toughest game this season, and it would have taken a bit of luck for us to get something out of it. Considering the circumstances I think we started very well and have kept playing ok, despite the blow from two quick goals.

Encouraging for the rest of the season, I say.

If we had played this half out how Chelsea had the commemtators would be talking about luck and how Chelsea had squandered chances, but as it's Chelsea it's all part of the plan

Completely agree

Some quick passing from us. Created real chances to score early doors. They weren't ready for us. But through slightly sloppy defending the are 2 up. Lloris would have expected himself to do better for both goals. But as a team we're not defensively smart yet. Willing but not smart.

Bentaleb shoots rather than keep possession. Midfield lets opposition get wide too easily. Lennon pauses for s split second and does track the run. Fazio does come across to cover. Lloris doesn't cover his near post - almost does etc.

But we're showed signs of improvement. Just keep focused and tight and if the chances come - be ready to finish - and you never know.

Should I stop watching then? FFS Shaney...come on matey!!!!!!! COYS!!!!!

I admite your optimism, but all I see is Chelsea cruising along very happily. If our objective is to just keep it at a 2-0 defeat I find that worse then trying to win it and losing 5-0. I want to see us at least go for it in the second half, we have nothing to lose. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Back