• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

Very disappointed with Hugo tonight, not the first time his kicking has cost us in the sort of game where we can't afford silly mistakes. He's still the man, saved us so many times, but that was frustrating.

We started well, but we didn't take a chance from the 2 good ones we had. Chelsea took theirs and that's the difference really.

Hopefully, we just go out 2nd half and try and win the half, or at least not lose the half. Take something positive from the 2nd 45 minutes, even if we get beat.

I admite your optimism, but all I see is Chelsea cruising along very happily. If our objective is to just keep it at a 2-0 defeat I find that worse then trying to win it and losing 5-0. I want to see us at least go for it in the second half, we have nothing to lose. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

No .. usually yes, but we can't continue to get smashed by top sides.

Even if you can't win, you have to show your not going to just be a bitch ...

We are already going to have the media saying in the last 10 games against top 4 side Spurs have conceded 1,000,000 goals ....

Yep. He's making mistake after mistake now. Whatever confidence he has going forward really doesn't compensate.

I said it on sunday, but how is this guy a premiership footballer. Surley we have someone from our academy who could do a better job. I know he is playing out of position but come on. We surely need to clear out plenty of players at the end of this season

When we didn't take our early chances I knew it would end up biting us. And in true Spurs fashion we let in two in three minutes with one being because of a mistake.

Come on Spurs, let's hang in there. Can't see us getting anything now but priority has to be not conceding again. For what it's worth i'd keep Eriksen on, bit bring on Solly for Lamela or Lennon. Gives us another body in midfield and a spearhead up top.

Move him to the subs bench more like, he's played his best position according to you yet it's the same old same old.

Soldado and Chadli on for Lamela and Erikesen.

its his best position when he has a clever striker upfront, we don't today so left will do to provide width.

Move him to the subs bench more like, he's played his best position according to you yet it's the same old same old.

Soldado and Chadli on for Lamela and Erikesen.

to be fair he picked out kane with a defence splitting pass, but harry was a yard off and couldnt finish. that could easily have lead to a goal, then hed be sitting on an assist and would have done his job well.

No big surprise that we gift them the game.

At half time they are showing Lampard's shot which Gomes spilled onto the line and was given as a goal, then an offside goal that won them the game, ruling us out of the Champions League. C'est la vie.

I met a season ticket holder of 40 years the other week... he claimed that Lloris was so good with his feet he could play outfield!!! Mental.

We looked good at first, I would have played Naughton instead of Chiriches. And Chadli for Lamela.

to be fair he picked out kane with a defence splitting pass, but harry was a yard off and couldnt finish. that could easily have lead to a goal, then hed be sitting on an assist and would have done his job well.

Not a bad pass for a player with zero awarness that

No .. usually yes, but we can't continue to get smashed by top sides.

Even if you can't win, you have to show your not going to just be a bitch ...

We are already going to have the media saying in the last 10 games against top 4 side Spurs have conceded 1,000,000 goals ....

To be honest its this board that seems to be obsessed with beating the top four. Until we are in a position to properly challenge for the title, beating the other 15 teams would be enough to get us top four. Not sure why its difficult for people to comprehend this.

I agree with the not bein a bitch comment as that ****es me off from the team but in terms of having to beat the 'big' boys im meh about it, dont care. What costs us is losing against Stoke and WBA at home which is ridiculous.

The more replays of the 2nd goal I see, the more I wonder why Vertonghen didn't cut it out. It looked to be quite close to him.

We need someone to stay wide left working that flank. Eriksen is tucking in a little too often and not getting back out in time to help Davies.

Look how wide Ivanovic' touches are in that half.
_79496234_ivanovic.jpg

No big surprise that we gift them the game.

At half time they are showing Lampard's shot which Gomes spilled onto the line and was given as a goal, then an offside goal that won them the game, ruling us out of the Champions League. C'est la vie.

I met a season ticket holder of 40 years the other week... he claimed that Lloris was so good with his feet he could play outfield!!! Mental.

We looked good at first, I would have played Naughton instead of Chiriches. And Chadli for Lamela.

This. If we can see it, why not Poch?

Back