• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

Bar Kane's header hitting the bar, Chelsea haven't won by luck. We've undone ourselves with sloppy marking & tracking in the penalty area, and sloppy decisions at the wrong times. As has been said though, keep this game alive, try to grab a goal and let's see what can happen!

Fu*king lucky cu*ts! We should have been 2-0 up! They ALWAYS have tons of luck when playing us! I ****ing hate those ****ing cheating *******s!

Yes. One of my most hated sides ever. Plastic *****. I still say we can get 2-2 here...settled again now, we need Nobby on for Lamela IMO, drop Kane off...

who expected anymore than 3 points from everton/chelsea anyway?

no-one. its the gifting of the second goal in typical spurs fashion that grates though. i think we were all just calling for a fight, and not to offer up any gifts. but at the end of the day thats what we're all about i suppose.

I think these are the moments where I really want Eriksen to take some greater charge. he has it, just needs to do it in these moments...

Bar Kane's header hitting the bar, Chelsea haven't won by luck. We've undone ourselves with sloppy marking & tracking in the penalty area, and sloppy decisions at the wrong times. As has been said though, keep this game alive, try to grab a goal and let's see what can happen!

The first goal was against the run of play and the second goal was a mistake.

Yes. One of my most hated sides ever. Plastic *****. I still say we can get 2-2 here...settled again now, we need Nobby on for Lamela IMO, drop Kane off...

This. Steff, can we have the win that you optimistically predicted? I'm not liking much of this reality.

Love your optimism steff,keep it up....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Whilst i admire the work Kane is doing with his back to goal, he's so much better direct.

Same old every season :(

@Squawka: Chelsea shots: 3. Goals: 2. Tottenham shots: 5 Goals 0. Clinical from Chelsea and that's the difference.
B39PYM_CIAAjc2W.png

With all the will in the world, its not going to happen in a million years. The problem is, the players dont believe they can get back into this game, and I doubt the manager believes it either.

Back