• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

All our weaknesses exposed. We were the better team for 15 mins. We're an inexperienced team who are still learning. Defensively we're trying but not there yet.

Mourinho was adamant his team was not ready last year. They needed a season to learn.

Let's steady it and nick a goal before HT...bad kick from Hugo, not going to slate him though, he's been largely excellent for us.

we had already played a few loose passes in midfield that had been seized upon but we got away with. i just cant handle us gifting goals. its so fuucking annoying.

now were completely fuucked. knowing Jose's teams they'll probably get a third before half time then just kill the second half, probably adding a 4th from a penalty and a red card around the 81st minute.

coys surprise us for once, show some ****ing balls!!

I'm not giving up.
If we can steady things, a draw is absolutely on, if not the impossible. Nobby needs to come on for Lamela.

Bloody hell, we looked like an actual threat to them. Absolutely no reason to be 2 goals down right now. Absolute joke. Mentality is shocking.

I guess its a sign of how utterly **** we have been this season, that we all get excited about just 15 minutes of decent play, when in reality Chelsea were just warming up. This could end up 6 or 7.

Oh well, a dodgy long kick from Lloris and Drogba scoring against us... some things never change...

@GreggDavies: Drogba has now scored 4 goals and assisted 5 more in 9 Premier League appearances against Spurs http://fft.sm/Xem0Sx #CFC #THFC

[VINE]OvruMqV00Da[/VINE]

This reminds me of FIFA; players standing still, players not coming to the ball, and then lots of early possession but not scoring & then the opponents score with their first real chance & all falls apart

Fu*king lucky cu*ts! We should have been 2-0 up! They ALWAYS have tons of luck when playing us! I ****ing hate those ****ing cheating *******s!

**** it we're not going to win but lets stopping gifting it to them. A simple wall pass foxes us and then a bad kickout gifts them another. Enough of that ****.

our nippy passing seems to have dissipated at the moment. not offering much at all. to be fair its obviously difficult when you're playing against as good a team as Chelsea. just so disappointing though.

Back