• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

thats brilliant........Danny boy comes across very well, it would be nice if he engaged a bit more with the fans like this

just wow, everything seems like we are hitting the big time

well done Dan

I hold my hands up I have been critical of Levy in the past when its come to sacking managers and during transfer windows (I prayed for us to go out and sign a big striker the xmas transfer window when we ended up with Saha) but I have to take my hat off to him the training centre and this new ground (gonna miss the old WHL) he really has set us up to join the elite.

Levy comes across really well in that video, he looks proud as punch and looks like he's got a good sense of humour (biggest stadium in London) I think Levy has worked tirelessly to get NFL involved with Spurs and I think financially for the club its going to pay off.

I think the next big statement will be the sponsor of the new stadium and I reckon its going to be the Under Amour Area

I hold my hands up I have been critical of Levy in the past when its come to sacking managers and during transfer windows (I prayed for us to go out and sign a big striker the xmas transfer window when we ended up with Saha) but I have to take my hat off to him the training centre and this new ground (gonna miss the old WHL) he really has set us up to join the elite.

Levy comes across really well in that video, he looks proud as punch and looks like he's got a good sense of humour (biggest stadium in London) I think Levy has worked tirelessly to get NFL involved with Spurs and I think financially for the club its going to pay off.

I think the next big statement will be the sponsor of the new stadium and I reckon its going to be the Under Amour Area
Autocorrect? :D Might aswell call it the "shag pad"

2yosw9d.jpg

Video screen on the outside

Trying to spot the house I grew up in on those pics!

Such a great day, I hope it means the place (Wood Green) that I grew up (happily) in gets a great knock-on effect and thrives. It's crazy in my mind that I could walk for 3 mins from my childhood home and touch a 'White Hart Lane' road sign yet be in N22 (opposite the Haringey Civic Centre). Where on Earth did we ever be WHL?? :D

Thought I should check in today and wish everyone a Happy Spurs day.
I hope you are all having a good summer. See you at again at the start of the season.
Great pics Jord.

FFS why is Vertonghen standing so far behind Alderweireld? He needs to step up and hold a high line. Blah blah blah.

Also, did anyone else notice the climbing wall on the outside of the hotel/flats? You would need to be 18 feet tall to use those handholds :D

Is the walkway from white hart lane station still there, doesn't look like it in the pictures and I liked the idea of that.

Yes, it is not very clear... they do say "a new park and public facilities, with major improvements to White Hart Lane station creating direct access to the new stadium."

Also they say "A new gateway to Seven Sisters with a new shopping centre and hundreds of new homes."

And "Restoration and improvements to Bruce Grove’s historic high street"

And "A transport revolution at Tottenham Hale, with a revamped Tube, rail and bus station with better links to Stansted Airport and central London, improved cycling and walking routes and a dedicated public square"

And:
The scale of this ambition has been matched by the commitment of significant investment from the Greater London Authority and the Government – including a £500m borrowing guarantee to support housing and transport infrastructure in Tottenham. It is also proposed that Crossrail 2 would stop at Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park.

Further information about the regeneration of Tottenham is available at Haringey Council’s website athttp://www.haringey.gov.uk/housing-and-planning/tottenham-looking-future

Back