• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

i miss the post game interviews where the focus is more about football,. tactics and choices than the manager:

same old AVB with more possesion than goals. he is hell bent at making it work, and I believe he can with the right players.

You know that we will just meet Zenit in a crunch match in the Europa league next season.

Reading that makes me really sad - I miss AVB.

We won't be meeting Zenit in the EL - AVB has won every match so far and they're going to be champions and will go into the CL.

No wonder Verts wants to follow him to Russia.

Last edited:

We won't be meeting Zenit in the EL - AVB has won every match so far and they're going to be champions and will go into the CL.

I don't miss AVB one little bit personally and the only reason any player would want to play in Russia is for £££££

why??? to play left back again???

Timmeh said:
I've had to keep my discipline, I suppose, and my dignity, pride and just get on with the job.

Just saw this. What world is he living in?

Had he managed to scrape through this cluster**** with even a shred of discipline or dignity then I'd have had to reconsider what a **** I think he is. Does he have any self-awareness whatsoever?

Had he managed to scrape through this cluster**** with even a shred of discipline or dignity then I'd have had to reconsider what a **** I think he is. Does he have any self-awareness whatsoever?

Lol it's unreal

Just seen someone in another thread make a Sherwood to West Ham link. I think he would absolutely suit that club down to the ground.

nice avatar :lol:

Its not to join AVB its purely for the £s, nobody goes to Russia for footballing reasons.

Just seen someone in another thread make a Sherwood to West Ham link. I think he would absolutely suit that club down to the ground.

That was me BoL, it makes a lot of sense for all parties. Will make games against them even more of a pain.

This - funny how the revisionism has started so quickly from Tim - if the last however months in charge has seen him 'keep his discipline, my dignity and pride' GHod help the fans and the players when he loses any of those.

That was me BoL, it makes a lot of sense for all parties. Will make games against them even more of a pain.

Yep, their fans will be craving attacking football after Sam and he will certainly give them that. I think personality wise and philosophy wise as well he will suit the club. They don't feel to me like a club that wantsa super-sophisticated 'system' to be implemented with their players. Rather let the Nolan's and Carroll's have the freedom to elbow as many people as they like in the name of scoring goals.

Yep, their fans will be craving attacking football after Sam and he will certainly give them that. I think personality wise and philosophy wise as well he will suit the club. They don't feel to me like a club that wantsa super-sophisticated 'system' to be implemented with their players. Rather let the Nolan's and Carroll's have the freedom to elbow as many people as they like in the name of scoring goals.

And he will do well there, let's just hope our new manager does better.. Or that will be the clusterfucck of the century.

Tim Sherwood hit out at managers ‘touting themselves’ for his job after Danny Rose’s header left Tottenham still with a faint chance of Champions League qualification.

Rumours abound that former Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri will take over at Spurs, but a host of other names including Glenn Hoddle, Louis van Gaal, Mauricio Pochettino and David Moyes have been linked with the job.

‘Every press conference I do it’s, “This manager’s coming in” - Van Gaal, then Hoddle, this one and that one,’ Sherwood said. ‘Some of these managers are touting themselves for my job. I don’t think that’s right.

‘At every press conference at our training centre it’s, “You’re keeping the seat warm for someone else”. Yeah I am, but the seat’s getting quite hot!’

The atmosphere was hot here. Rose headed the only goal and was the subject of a tackle that saw Stoke’s Ryan Shawcross sent off for a second bookable offence, then Rose escaped a red himself despite shoving Geoff Cameron.

Sherwood took Rose out of the fray but praised him anyway, saying: ‘He’s making good progress. Last season we had Gareth Bale running up the field and sticking it in the top corner, so we’ve had to find a different way to score.’

Champions League football is highly unlikely but Spurs could equal last season’s 72-point tally and Sherwood has fulfilled his brief of getting more goals.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...tells-managers-touting-Tottenham-job-off.html

And people thought Harry couldn't keep his mouth shut?

Is it too much to ask this guy not to **** make a circus of the club for a couple of days in a row?

What do the Sherwood backers think of this ****?

Back