• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Bi3mY0kIQAAZHgS.jpg:large

:ross:

Fair play.

It important because Timmeh got the job, maybe even got AVB sacked, by wormtonging that he could do better. And he's clearly doing far worse.

I'll get over my AVB thing as soon as the new guy is announced.

Well no he's not clearly doing far worse GB.

I do find it simply amazing that i haven't seen you been told to quieten down the continuous AVB talk seeing that this was exactly what happened when people brought up Redknapp when AVB was in charge. "No need to bring up Redkanpp", "can you stop talking about Redknapp", "why do you bring up Redknapp" were all questions thrown at people that would do that but you and BOL are allowed to bring up AVB in every single thread, at all times, without one person telling you to calm it down.

Last edited:

He didn't passively put up with it though did he - AVB apparently banned him from training ground and refused to play any of his players in the early round cup games. Macbeth got his man in the end though.

its all just a mess and Levy has to man up and show some leadership and direction.

He didn't passively put up with it though did he - AVB apparently banned him from training ground and refused to play any of his players in the early round cup games. Macbeth got his man in the end though.

Making **** up?
And if its true it says more about AVB than Sherwood tbh.

It important because Timmeh got the job, maybe even got AVB sacked, by wormtonging that he could do better. And he's clearly doing far worse.

I'll get over my AVB thing as soon as the new guy is announced.

Unless its someone you don't want again and then you'll sit on your ass whining all the time rather than backing the team you supposedly support.

If the players don't put in a shift, and they haven't done this month, then there's nothing the manager can do about it whether its AVB, Sherwood or your lover LVG..

Last edited:

its all just a mess and Levy has to man up and show some leadership and direction.

For me that would be getting on a plane now and getting the LVG deal signed tonight, then agreeing a deal with the Dutch FA in the morning to let us have Blind (LVG's assistant) come in as caretaker till the end of the season (then released back to Holland for the WC).

Let's start work for next season now.

The last bit isn't. I've only read about his relationship with two managers and both of them have described him as a disruptive influence. Until or unless I see some evidence that he's changed his ways I'll continue to believe that's how he acts.

Present the case. Who said what when?

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 8m
Sherwood: "Some of these players are internationals and world-class but they may not be my cup of tea. Everyone’s got different methods..."

Please keep it to yourself! Please just f@cking keep it to yourself, crying outloud....

Don't mind him having those opinions but actually saying them, Christ you must as well do a dump in the players' lockers.

I am amazed not more has been said about this, apparently there were a few outside the ground having a moan today, good on them.

Sherwood has set us out quite well against chelsea and arsenal but I do think he should go out and learn his trade elsewhere but from what I have seen he could make a decent coach. He should work his way up the leagues.

Unless its someone you don't want again and then you'll sit on your ass whining all the time rather than backing the team you supposedly support.

If the players don't out in a shift, and they haven't done this month, then there's nothing the manager can do about it.

I don't think there's anyone left who I wouldn't want.

Ok - Allardyce, Pardew, Pullis, Moyes. Anyone but them

If a manager has lost the faith/committment of his players who is to blame - 22 players or 1 manager?

Please keep it to yourself! Please just f@cking keep it to yourself, crying outloud....

Don't mind him having those opinions but actually saying them, Christ you must as well do a dump in the players' lockers.

If he goes to Swindon or Blackburn, he won't need to worry about internationals and world-class players who know better than him.

Making **** up?
And if its true it says more about AVB than Sherwood tbh.

He makes **** up, talks about avb 1at every opportunity, makes **** up again, talks about AVB.....but continuously talking about our ex manager in every thread is allowed.

I don't think there's anyone left who I wouldn't want.

Ok - Allardyce, Pardew, Pullis, Moyes. Anyone but them

If a manager has lost the faith/committment of his players who is to blame - 22 players or 1 manager?

Who's to blame, hmmm I don't know, let's ask AVB he's the one that lost the players, the players' sulk is still continuing long after he's gone.

We have players who don't give a sh!t about the club and whoever the manager is they will play like crap.

If the players don't put in a shift, and they haven't done this month, then there's nothing the manager can do about it whether its AVB, Sherwood or your lover LVG..

I thought a part of a managers job was to inspire and prepare the players for games, Tim has clearly done nothing of this. The lack of tactics and structure is appalling.

Who's to blame, hmmm I don't know, let's ask AVB he's the one that lost the players, the players' sulk is still continuing long after he's gone.

We have players who don't give a sh!t about the club and whoever the manager is they will play like crap.

Yep and I know LVG has a great rep and is world class but what will happen if we lose to Chelsea and Arsenal under him? will that mean he has lost the players.

Throwing the ball at Sagna like that was so classless. Made me feel embarrassed that we have this zero cultured hot head who isn't particularly good at his job.

Arsenal on the ropes in a game we have to win and TS totally bottles it, leaving a £26m striker on the bench until 80 mins gone

He talks the talk but doesnt walk the walk, the guy is clueless

Am proud of our players today but Sherwood ****ed up

Season now over

Arsenal on the ropes in a game we have to win and TS totally bottles it, leaving a £26m striker on the bench until 80 mins gone

He talks the talk but doesnt walk the walk, the guy is clueless

Am proud of our players today but Sherwood ****ed up

Season now over

What were people saying in the ground marky? what was the general feeling.

Back