• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Who's to blame, hmmm I don't know, let's ask AVB he's the one that lost the players, the players' sulk is still continuing long after he's gone.

We have players who don't give a sh!t about the club and whoever the manager is they will play like crap.

No he's not - you can't just make things up to fill up a baseless opinion.

And AVB did?
AWB played a 4-3-3 with a high defensive line and two defensive midfielder for 80 percent of the games in charge, if you missed that you cant have watched Spurs for the last two years.

You could say AWB did not get the best out of our players or played boring or whatever but at least he had an idea instead of this mess that is Tim.

And AVB did?

Actually it feels like there has been a reversion to AVB tactics. High line, 5 man midfield and replace soldado for Ade up front. Poor pressing in midfield, lots of pointless possession around the box and the ball over the top beating the back line over and over again. Throw in substitutions that choke our momentum and bingo it's like the grand master never left. Ironic really that the pro avb posters are criticising Sherwood.

Last edited:

What were people saying in the ground marky? what was the general feeling.

I saw some levy out banners outside but did not hear any anti singing inside. The Spurs fans were very hostile around the gooners and it got a bit naughty after. I think most people around me seem to feel he has not got a clue what he is doing. I certainly feel that.

Arsenal on the ropes in a game we have to win and TS totally bottles it, leaving a £26m striker on the bench until 80 mins gone

He talks the talk but doesnt walk the walk, the guy is clueless

Am proud of our players today but Sherwood ****ed up

Season now over

I think the biggest joke in this post is that we're still describing soldado as a 26m striker.

Sherwood bottled it was the general consensus, it was a game we simply had to win, 2nd half was all us and we had 1 up front

My mate said that when Arsenal were singing ""he ain't no ****ing good" at Timmeh, Park Lane and The Shelf joined in.

I saw some levy out banners outside but did not hear any anti singing inside. The Spurs fans were very hostile around the gooners and it got a bit naughty after. I think most people around me seem to feel he has not got a clue what he is doing. I certainly feel that.

Levy out? I am certain our club will be in even deeper doodah if. he goes. Great to look around for scape goats when things are not right

Levy out? I am certain our club will be in even deeper doodah if. he goes. Great to look around for scape goats when things are not right

I did not say i agreed with them. In fact I dont. But i saw them none the less. Me and my mates all agree that Levy on the whole is good for the club but he needs to show some faith in at least one manager.

Actually it feels like there has been a reversion to AVB tactics. High line, 5 man midfield and replace soldado for Ade up front. Poor pressing in midfield, lots of pointless possession around the box and the ball over the top beating the back line over and over again. Throw in substitutions that choke our momentum and bingo it's like the grand master never left. Ironic really that the pro avb posters are criticising Sherwood.

And the "give him time" lot somehow arent extending the same to Sherwood.

I did not say i agreed with them. In fact I dont. But i saw them none the less. Me and my mates all agree that Levy on the whole is good for the club but he needs to show some faith in at least one manager.

I actually think he needs to do his research properly and go for the right manager not just ones that are flavour of the month. I can see Van Gaal going horribly wrong.

Absolutely when their man's team was playing this way we were working towards some grand master plan. I am convinced things would have been worse under AVB because he would have continued the same tactics but without ADE and he would probably have imploded.

AWB played a 4-3-3 with a high defensive line and two defensive midfielder for 80 percent of the games in charge, if you missed that you cant have watched Spurs for the last two years.

You could say AWB did not get the best out of our players or played boring or whatever but at least he had an idea instead of this mess that is Tim.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about those opening 10 or 12 games of the season when he picked virtually the same 11 players each game.

Of course not and it makes perfect sense.

A manager who won things using tactics, tries to replicate those tactics and install the system in the premier league and people back him.

Whereas a manager who changes system and tactics every week, has no experience and has therefore won nothing should be backed?

The similarity with him and avb is minimal.

Back