• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word/thoughts on Nathan Oduwa ?

Fewer appearances at Rangers lately, and not too many references in BBC text commentary. Given the early season fuss, has he been found out or what?.

Any word/thoughts on Nathan Oduwa ?

Fewer appearances at Rangers lately, and not too many references in BBC text commentary. Given the early season fuss, has he been found out or what?.

I think he's going to be one of those players where it doesn't really click until later on in their career, kind of like a Yannick Bolasie who was a bit of a circus act until recent seasons. He has some talent but he's a million miles away from being ready to play for Spurs, I'd expect him to be recalled and then we'll look at where to go from there.

I think he's going to be one of those players where it doesn't really click until later on in their career, kind of like a Yannick Bolasie who was a bit of a circus act until recent seasons. He has some talent but he's a million miles away from being ready to play for Spurs, I'd expect him to be recalled and then we'll look at where to go from there.

I used to watch Bolasie a lot in League Two for Barnet when they were scrapping to stay in the Football League every season and he wasn't even the best player in that team. That was Albert Adomah, who wi may well be seeing in the Premiership with Boro next year.

But yeah, it took him ages to learn how to effectively use his obvious ability, and I definitely see the parallels with Oduwa.

No kwp in the squad.....hmmm

Good spot - couldn't understand why Amos was at RB!! Our U21s don't look that great, then again there's players missing, on loan or in the first 11. Winks and the CBs stand out (ignoring that chap on the RW); Chelsea look to have some talent in their side

I watched the United game aswell and i cannot see anyone in that under 21's team who could break into the first team any time soon.

We lack height at the back.
But we still playing some good stuff.

Chelsea are far better on the ball in our final third!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back