• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
levy has always been happy to upgrade on managers or get rid of underperforming ones, so I think if the youth system were to fall back and we did not produce so many players he would be very quick to make a change.

Could be 2-0 down and the game has been played mostly in our half.

Townsend is lazy and fudging useless even at this level.

We came back into it the last 15 minutes but a disappointing performance so far, CCV probably been our best performer.

Not Glover's finest moment, then again the same happened to de Gea the other week and Hugo only just about got away with it against Watford so it can happen to the best.

Hey @Yoof have you seen much of Shillow Tracey kid we may be looking to sign?

Only the games he played with us in the US. Think I mentioned him before in here but I found him difficult to evaluate as physically he's just far more developed than most at that age. Despite most reports saying he's a striker, he was playing right wing and he kind of reminded me of a Moussa Sissoko type player just charging through opponents. Assuming he signs I'd be inclined to put him in the u21s and see how he does against players who he can't just bully.

Not Glover's finest moment, then again the same happened to de Gea the other week and Hugo only just about got away with it against Watford so it can happen to the best.
Not sure he could have done too much about it tbh, he's a tall fella but watching closely in slo-mo it's clear the ball was looping way out of his reach as it passed over him, something like about a metre above the bar, before dipping viciously just inside the back post. Maybe he should have anticipated it better by taking a couple of steps back before leaping for it but chances are he did not have enough time even for that.

Just one of those freaks in my book.

http://www.football-oranje.com/tottenham-talent-on-trial-with-roda-jc/

Roda JC have taken Tottenham youngster Kyle Walker-Peters on trial with the view to a potential loan deal.

The 18-year-old right back has joined up with Roda JC this week at their training camp in Portugal in a bid to impress coach Darije Kalezic.

Roda JC technical director Ton Caanen told Fox Sports that they are aiming to take the youngster on loan, “We’ll see if it suits either side. The intention is certainly to capture him on loan.”

The opportunity has come from the new partnership between Roda JC and Tottenham which was established last year. Walker-Peters could be the first of many Tottenham youngsters popping up in Kerkrade.

That's good. He looks a great prospect, let's hope he gets some game time there.

Really pleased to hear that, can't say whether going to Holland will be a good thing for him or not(as opposed to staying in England) but he's too good for u21s now and he needs to start being tested against senior players.

Really pleased to hear that, can't say whether going to Holland will be a good thing for him or not(as opposed to staying in England) but he's too good for u21s now and he needs to start being tested against senior players.
Yoof - having watched him a few times I worry about his defensive ability. He looks confident on the ball and is great going forward, but defensively it looks to me that he has a lot to learn. Even at under 21 level he seems to get exposed by players arriving at the back post. Have you seen him develop here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back