• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Jetset replied to Aqua with:

Aqua says:

That Aqua one is a bit of a mess, I guess he's saying we're spending £25m on Moutinho so we won't have enough for Willian.

I'd say jjetset is just as much a mess? we showed willian around the training ground? and yet not one single journalist out there picked up on this? ok

I haven't said he's a mess, just that particular post wasn't the easiest to comprehend.

I'd suggest you read the 1st post of thread by the way.

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

so i mentioned 3 players looking to be offered out this window by DL..... 1. JL 2.EA 3.....SP

Why not Hudd?

Hudd will be a loan deal IMO. AVB says SP is in his plans but has been invisible in the admittedly few minutes he has played. Any decent bid (QPR) buys him IMO.
I can't see how we would be able to sell EA..it would be a very complicated deal(?)
JL needs an opportunity..maybe he needs to go elsewhere to get it. Shame if he does IMO.

So.. Livermore, Adebayor and Parker?

I don't see the middle one happening.

Especially as he's already been registered at two clubs this season, so can't move till the summer anyway.

I'm very sceptical of JJetset now (whereas I've been less so in the past). He's very agenda-ed against AVB. A falling out with Ade sounds like a lazy tabloid story.

Last edited:
I thought the rule was you can be registered with three clubs but only play for two? He's only played for Spurs this season.

We're fine at LB, selling Benny would be so stupid. I guess money talks though.

We're not fine at left back at all.

It's one of the glaring weaknesses of the squad.

Which is why there is very little chance of BAE being sold at all - let alone in January.

.........Unless we have a couple of incoming left backs lined up.

Aqua talking brick, as usual, I'd say.

We have Ekotto and Rose is on loan, Vertonghen can do a job there. We're fine.

Ekotto has been injured all season.

Rose isn't currently at the club and it is debatable whether he is good enough anyway.

And diverting Vertonghen to left back weakens us at centre back.

We really aren't fine at left back at all.

So we should buy one because one is injured(although he should be back this week) and the other on loan? I'd put LB right down the list of priority positions, especially when we look utterly clueless in the final third of the pitch.

Back