• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Not saying that I believe what the Journalist guy says, but at least he puts his stuff out there in plain text. At this point his record must be close to nothing, no?

I would be delighted with either Moutinho or Llorente and Erikssen.

He was the only one to stand by the Lloris rumours all summer.

JJetset says the transfer committee stuff is 100% accurate and the Dutch player is Maher.

Maher is top prospect - an awful lot better than Eriksen.

So Levy+Deadwood vs AVB in the transfer committee. Lets hope AVB wins that one because I'd rather Moutinho than 2 or 3 more Sigurdssons and Dempseys.

Maher is top prospect - an awful lot better than Eriksen.

So Levy+Deadwood vs AVB in the transfer committee. Lets hope AVB wins that one because I'd rather Moutinho than 2 or 3 more Sigurdssons and Dempseys.

the difference being we might actually be able to afford 2 or 3 dempsey's and sigurdssons, and we might not be able to afford moutinho..

Gards on Moutinho:

told its still on and close! Done I'm not so sure but others may know more! Told things to happen early!!

Come on cuh, it's not difficult.

"The Journalist said we're in for a player from PSV, "Jetset" says it's not a player from PSV, it's Adam Maher.

Still don't get it. Feel'em, count'em?????? Something about PSV.

Yep....I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean either!

And yes, onlyme, I'm aware that previous itk has linked us with Maher. I was just wondering whether or not the link to his wiki page was pointing us in the direction of more itk.

Jetset:

Mouts maybe a deal to be had not just a straight fee, which could mean its more chance of happening. Willian is a big fee so unlikely unless... we sell on someone else who doesn't see eye to eye with AVB....

Apparently he's since said the player in question is "one of our best" but I don't have twitter so Jordinho will have to post it, unless someone on SC does first.

Jetset:

Apparently he's since said the player in question is "one of our best" but I don't have twitter so Jordinho will have to post it, unless someone on SC does first.

"Can't say yet and I really hope it doesn't happen as is one of our best!"

Walker would be my bet. He's seems the only one of our top assets who isn't thriving under Andre.

He maybe fancies using Walker money to fund Willian, then getting a starlet RB from Portugual or Brazil?

"Can't say yet and I really hope it doesn't happen as is one of our best!"

Walker would be my bet. He's seems the only one of our top assets who isn't thriving under Andre.

He maybe fancies using Walker money to fund Willian, then getting a starlet RB from Portugual or Brazil?

You could be on the right track there. My memory is not all that, but I think it was the Liverpool midweek game, where Naughton played RB out of the blue.
I dont ever recollect reading anything concrete as to why that happened that night. I think we all assumed it was to giove the lad a break, but possibly they had a little bust-up in the run-up to the game and he was left out. As I say only a wild guess though

You could be on the right track there. My memory is not all that, but I think it was the Liverpool midweek game, where Naughton played RB out of the blue.
I dont ever recollect reading anything concrete as to why that happened that night. I think we all assumed it was to giove the lad a break, but possibly they had a little bust-up in the run-up to the game and he was left out. As I say only a wild guess though

Walker doesn't seem to have the intelligence to play the high line. It's been a liability for us at times this season.

I can't really think of anyone else that fits that riddle anyway.

Back