• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Walker doesn't seem to have the intelligence to play the high line. It's been a liability for us at times this season.

I can't really think of anyone else that fits that riddle anyway.

I think that he has been beginning to find his form again in his last couple of games. He's only in his second season as a first team player for us, so he was bound to have a dip in form at some stage.

I wonder if it could potentially be Aaron Lennon? I know he has been good this season and has thrived under AVB but maybe AVB thinks this is the best he can get out him and wants to cash in now to get someone more suited?

I know I'm new to this board but serious question why do people post up on here what that jjetset dude says? I followed him on twitter in the summer he proved then to be nothing more than a pathetic liar who knows nothing? Suppose some people want to believe some of the stuff he says but he's proved numerous times he knows nothing. It's just like discussing random bolloks that I could make up?

I know I'm new to this board but serious question why do people post up on here what that jjetset dude says? I followed him on twitter in the summer he proved then to be nothing more than a pathetic liar who knows nothing? Suppose some people want to believe some of the stuff he says but he's proved numerous times he knows nothing. It's just like discussing random bolloks that I could make up?

This is the ITK thread.

You shouldn't read it other than from the starting premise that it is all random, made up gonads - harmless and fun and most definitely to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

I wonder if it could potentially be Aaron Lennon? I know he has been good this season and has thrived under AVB but maybe AVB thinks this is the best he can get out him and wants to cash in now to get someone more suited?

That's pretty much the first thing that sprang to mind.

If AVB wants goals from both wingers then either Lennon needs to up his game.. or.. :-k

I'd say Hudd, Dawson, Parker in order of probability.

Come summer and there could be Bale money to play with.

Or maybe none as it was something said by someone who's not clued up and in reality is just a liar?

That's your opinion, I'll take with a pinch of salt for now. He has been right in the past, just as he's been wrong. If I thought they were all WUMs I wouldn't be reading this thread.

I'd say Hudd, Dawson, Parker in order of probability.

Come summer and there could be Bale money to play with.

Agree with that, I don't see the sense in selling Parker and I think AVB's recent public admiration for him is genuine. I would say it's Hudd, it's difficult to put a price on him but he's English and I'm sure a whole bunch of clubs would put decent money up for him.

Agree with that, I don't see the sense in selling Parker and I think AVB's recent public admiration for him is genuine. I would say it's Hudd, it's difficult to put a price on him but he's English and I'm sure a whole bunch of clubs would put decent money up for him.

I know JJsetset is anti-AVB, but surely even he wouldn't see it as a difficult/unpopular decision to cash in on Hudd so we can afford Willian as well as Moutinho.

Last edited:
Who: JJetset
When: 20th December
Where: Twitter

Daniel is already actively trying to find new jobs for 3 players who AVB can use the funds for improvements!! (via twitter)

Jetset replied to Aqua with:

Even though we had talks in August and showed him round the new training ground? Are you talking money?

Aqua says:
silly money £20m plus supposedly... DL going to spend £25 on Mouts and http://Will.i.am? Few don't think so mate :(

That Aqua one is a bit of a mess, I guess he's saying we're spending £25m on Moutinho so we won't have enough for Willian.

Back