• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Indeed - it would be nice (and considerably more impressive) if itk's could, for once, come up with an original story rather than suddenly being all over one like a rash (or parasite) the minute it starts trending all over the worldwide web. Why didn't he have this information yesterday? Or a week ago?

Indeed - it would be nice (and considerably more impressive) if itk's could, for once, come up with an original story rather than suddenly being all over one like a rash (or parasite) the minute it starts trending all over the worldwide web. Why didn't he have this information yesterday? Or a week ago?

Agree. I feel like I beat the ITK's on this one by simply listening to the radio! :-"

steventhfc on SC:

Before someone posts my tweet, regarding Neils tweet, Porto have contacted us asking us if we're still interested, Wesley is all but a smokescreen it would seem. If you followed me in the summer it comes from same guy who told me Freund was our new assistant and Rafa wanted to move, not had any mibricks so far, so fingers crossed. Not a proper ITK only get drips and drabs to be a full fledged ITK.

3 other clubs contacted them with bids all accepted, all turned down by JM. Quite simple, they only have one option and he's not as interested as he was anymore and his heads been turned due to the good start AVB and his team have had here.

PSG, Chelsea and Zenit St Petersburg.

Chelsea want him as Lampards replacement but JM has said the structure of the club isn't for him.

It's always down to money, he would go to Chelsea if they offered him the money, it's mainly because he has the fear that with managers coming and going it's detrimental to his long term future.

---

No, the Wesley rumour mill to us has been dotting about through various agents, news outlets, but it's just picked up lately, every day is working days for football clubs. It's just now Porto don't know whether it's smokescreen or genuine interest, and with them having Hector Herrera lined up for 9 million they realise that as JM is insistent to work with AVB again, they don't have many options.

United want a summer deal (Herrera) whereas Porto could use the funds from JM's sale to force a move through in January with a bit more dosh. If they sell JM in Jan and don't sign anyone they'll be exactly like us, fine to a certain extent but have a player lacking that is clearly apparent.

---

Here's something I don't know whether to find hilarious or ****ish.

Chelsea are still using AVB's scouting reports he compiled for transfer targets from November to January.

Moutinho probably doesn't earn much at Porto and he hasn't tried to move anywhere before for more wages

ryantegan:

According to Harry, spurs have money to burn. He expects levy to go all out once we have stadium sponsorship sorted!

ryantegan:

According to Harry, spurs have money to burn. He expects levy to go all out once we have stadium sponsorship sorted!

Why would he wait for stadium sponsorship? Surely we'd attract more sponsorship with better players.

I wouldnt read much into that quote. Harry's unlikely to claim his sucessor is working with less resources than he had.

steventhfc on SC:

Before someone posts my tweet, regarding Neils tweet, Porto have contacted us asking us if we're still interested, Wesley is all but a smokescreen it would seem.
Chelsea want him as Lampards replacement but JM has said the structure of the club isn't for him.

It's always down to money, he would go to Chelsea if they offered him the money, it's mainly because he has the fear that with managers coming and going it's detrimental to his long term future.

---

No, the Wesley rumour mill to us has been dotting about through various agents, news outlets, but it's just picked up lately, every day is working days for football clubs. It's just now Porto don't know whether it's smokescreen or genuine interest, and with them having Hector Herrera lined up for 9 million they realise that as JM is insistent to work with AVB again, they don't have many options.

United want a summer deal (Herrera) whereas Porto could use the funds from JM's sale to force a move through in January with a bit more dosh. If they sell JM in Jan and don't sign anyone they'll be exactly like us, fine to a certain extent but have a player lacking that is clearly apparent.

---

I love ITK. I mean proper love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the feeling im getting

i seem to remember there being a bit of an off key twitter message from him shortly after AVB arrived - not much activity on there from him since

Aqua says Benny wants out.

The guys been injured. He's not even really played for him yet.

that's the feeling im getting

i seem to remember there being a bit of an off key twitter message from him shortly after AVB arrived - not much activity on there from him since

That's pretty random speculation. More likely he just got bored with it, like most people do after a few weeks of it.

The guys been injured. He's not even really played for him yet.

That's pretty random speculation. More likely he just got bored with it, like most people do after a few weeks of it.

Billy is spot on I remember benny had a bit of a sideways swipe at avb on twitter too can't recall exact details tho

He's still active on twitter. Didn't see anything wrong with what he tweeted back then until others started reading more into it.

He said "Have a good day at work, even if you hate your boss LOL" but apparently just before that he was talking to someone who kept saying they hate their boss. Afterwards Benny said "I didn't mean my boss LOL".

Back