• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Listing priorities is another matter altogether.

I was merely disagreeing with the assertion that we are fine at left back.

Who: Paul Smith
Where: SO
When: 23/12/12

"There are rumours around about Benny, and it would appear all is not well between him and AVB. We miss him.

He's been fit for ages. If you look carefully at recent training pictures, benny has been involved for quite a while. Notice he isn't tweeting much these days. Something is brewing, I'm afraid"

Yeah I did hear on twitter that Ekotto and Ade both don't see eye to eye with AVB and it's a shame. Then again it's twitter talk

Not a single whisper about ekotto leaving not one word. The mirror runs one report saying Chelsea may be interested and all these utter cretins jump on the bandwagon saying they know something. We've missed him badly can't in anyway see us selling him.

Not a single whisper about ekotto leaving not one word. The mirror runs one report saying Chelsea may be interested and all these utter cretins jump on the bandwagon saying they know something. We've missed him badly can't in anyway see us selling him.

Agreed. Bandwagon jumping is the itk's favourite sport.

Neil Eatson ‏@neileatson
If you sign Erikson you may as well get rid of AvB and put Sherwood in charge.... #fudgingjoke

Looks like we've got our Comolli back (except with less of an eye for talent)

Neil Eatson ‏@neileatson
If you sign Erikson you may as well get rid of AvB and put Sherwood in charge.... #fudgingjoke

Looks like we've got our Comolli back (except with less of an eye for talent)

You say that on the basis of a tweet by some bloke called Neil Eatson?

Who is he? Why should we believe anything he says?

We don't even know if the club is genuinely interested in Eriksen, let alone whether it is Sherwood calling the shots against AVB's wishes.

@jetsetyid:

@liamje28 @anthonyfroom @neileatson
I hope we get Moutinio &I know there is a deal there to be done but I still be surprised if it happens

Ekotto has been injured all season.

Rose isn't currently at the club and it is debatable whether he is good enough anyway.

And diverting Vertonghen to left back weakens us at centre back.

We really aren't fine at left back at all.

Agreed

We missed the boat on Perreira in the summer although we could potentially cash in on a possible Madrid exodus in the summer should Mourinho walk out

You say that on the basis of a tweet by some bloke called Neil Eatson?

Who is he? Why should we believe anything he says?

We don't even know if the club is genuinely interested in Eriksen, let alone whether it is Sherwood calling the shots against AVB's wishes.

The fact this clown can't even spell his 'targets' right says it all for me

ackie

Hi all.
Yesterday I said that BFriedel will remain as GK and possibly coach...waiting for confirmation.
Also, heard it could be Eriksen or a player from Holland coming in.
Harry looking at Parker, Daws and Livermore and also want Defoe (nothing new there, I posted this a few weeks ago...).
One more thing and I know you'll all probable slate me for this but just passing on, we'll keep our option open for a RMadrid player to loan in if we fail to sign someone...

Hertyid on COYS:

Ok so...
WS wages are an issue. But the tax thing isn't so problematic as there is an image rights royalty payment that goes through holland and removes income tax. Apparently. I don't know anything about tax so can't confirm this. Main problem is remaining total compensation, which would require an upfront golden handshake. We can or will only pay this if we get him for a low transfer fee. We are hoping Inter will agree but I'm sure it will play out for a while yet. Reminds me of adebayor.

Apparently there isn't a huge amount of interest in him from other clubs. I guess Madrid and barca have too many AM already, Chelsea and Arsenal same position, Emirates Marketing Project similar. Not sure why whiskey face not involved, seems perfect for them. Bayern have great options in attack and Dortmund can't afford him. This is all my speculating but I know he is interested in London, as is his wife.

I would expect this to go until jan 31st and for us to be usurped by the Glazers but for now at least is is real.

I could have written this:

Wages demands too high
Tax issue
Trade off fee against wages
No-one else interested, run through a few clubs
Mention Man U who were linked with him last window

Hertyid....yawn

Back