• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

I'm not Parker's biggest fan but selling him now would be stupid, I don't really care if we can get a better price now, we have a better chance of finishing 4th with him than without him.

agreed, we know what we'll get with Parker, when he got injured last season we certainly missed him and his attitude

I'm not Parker's biggest fan but selling him now would be stupid, I don't really care if we can get a better price now, we have a better chance of finishing 4th with him than without him.

My sentiments exactly. Selling Parker who is playing well for us for someone who may or may not play as well is a massive gamble.

wpd659 on sc:

Just heard bk from biatch.

Something is going on today as biatch said cant say alot but there was ment to be a medical done yesterday, the other club said we could do a medical but something happened and the other club then changed there mind and said he cant come for the medical now untill a deal is agreed. Also said expect 1 mayb 2 in tomoz.

wtf is this brick!?

Who: Cabinessence
Where: FTL
When: 30th January 2012

I know it's just repeating stuff I've given before but with a slight bit more info. But as my biz assoc spoke with the man this week, I thought I'd keep you up to speed. The two we're after are Damiao & Willan. No surprises there. Apparently they're murder to do biz with (pot calling the kettle black there Danny Boy) as you have to deal with about 15 family members who all own a piece and it takes months and months to basically get nowhere. Still saying AVB is happy, but is that because the other options that might be gettable this window don't take his fancy and he'd rather wait? Cards close to chest time as ever these days but could be papers are right about going back in for Damiao, but then that makes his remarks about it taking months a load of b*llocks if he's leaving it till the last 24 hours.

The thing is he may be right about how long it takes to deal with these people, but f*ck me he's had about 2 yrs now hasn't he? So either you relent on the terms or move on to different targets.

@BCASoccerAgency: Our sources have confirmed that the Leandro Damiao deal has been completed, player just has to pass a medical

Anyone know if this lot are believeable?

@BCASoccerAgency: Our sources have confirmed that the Leandro Damiao deal has been completed, player just has to pass a medical

Anyone know if this lot are believeable?

More chance of Chichester being a virgin than the above has of being true

There's just something about the stuff he comes out with that makes me think he's sort of an "unofficial spokesman" for the club at times.

There was a rumour a while back that he works for the club in finding temporary accommodation for new players and prospective signings when they come and visit etc

Back