• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Even if we bought Diame, would still very much like to keep Parker, at least til the summer. Loan out Livermore if we have to.

Levy was apparently never happy with the Parker deal (transfer fee, wages, age) so that may be a consideration if QPR or whoever come knocking and AVB doesnt mind lettin go

not sure at all its a good idea though

As long as they have someone suitable to replace Parker with lined up i can't say i'd be against it.

Parker is still good, but if we can get a long term option in that AVB wants then it makes perfect sense.

Very be odd is Parker left - top player and done really well for us. One of the few leaders we have on the pitch as well.

Given the fee which we'd get for him would be very low, I'm not sure how we could replace him adequatley

Very be odd is Parker left - top player and done really well for us. One of the few leaders we have on the pitch as well.

Given the fee which we'd get for him would be very low, I'm not sure how we could replace him adequatley

The fee would be insignificant in this case. It's the wages that matter.

indeed :)

The fee would be insignificant in this case. It's the wages that matter.

Whats he on though? 70k - 80k? If we wanted someone of a similar level, rather than an up and coming CM, they'd want a similar pay packet.

If you wanted someone young and inferior, the numbers would work and you've have someone with a re-sale value, but the team/squad would be worse

Whats he on though? 70k - 80k? If we wanted someone of a similar level, rather than an up and coming CM, they'd want a similar pay packet.

If you wanted someone young and inferior, the numbers would work and you've have someone with a re-sale value, but the team/squad would be worse

i reckon Parker is on 50-60k a week, and apparently Diame is on 40k a week at West Ham, so to move to Spurs he will surely want more than that, so yeah what is the point if Levy wants to save on wages

the other dm out there that seems to be moving this window is Capoue. He might come in cheaper wages wise but last time i read his transfer fee will be around 10 mill

Shifting Parker and Huddlestone should free up 100-120K a week. Would cover Holtby + one other. Then there's Jenas, Bentley, Gomes. Their wages would cover a top striker and then some IMO. In addition you get whatever fees they bring in.

I'm not Parker's biggest fan but selling him now would be stupid, I don't really care if we can get a better price now, we have a better chance of finishing 4th with him than without him.

wpd659 on SC:

Just heard bk from biatch.

Something is going on today as biatch said cant say alot but there was ment to be a medical done yesterday, the other club said we could do a medical but something happened and the other club then changed there mind and said he cant come for the medical now untill a deal is agreed. Also said expect 1 mayb 2 in tomoz.

wpd659 on SC:

Just heard bk from biatch.

Something is going on today as biatch said cant say alot but there was ment to be a medical done yesterday, the other club said we could do a medical but something happened and the other club then changed there mind and said he cant come for the medical now untill a deal is agreed. Also said expect 1 mayb 2 in tomoz.

If that is genuine, Diame?

Back