• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Isn't this the kind of thing Ben gets right from time to time? Team news, injury news etc...

Edit: By "from time to time" here I mean quite often.

Weds night should tell us if Defoe is injured or not as I cant see him being 'rested' for that match.

If he doesnt play and it is confirmed he is out for 4 weeks I hope to GHod we have a loan deal lined up for a striker on Deadline Day

I just put the 4 weeks story to Moose on Talksport, and he replied he has heard 8 weeks.

(via Twitter)

Need Togo to lose on Wed night - and have a private jet lined up for Ade! Realistically, he could then get back in the UK on Fri morning so should be able to play v WEst Brom.

Who: Gyid
Where: SC
When: January 28th
Why: Because he's awesome

I am posting this not from my usual sources so I'm not excited but 2 different people have come to me with this! Now I get lots of info but I ignore most as I only trust a handful who have constantly given me correct info! The reason why I post this and find it interesting is because its 2 different people and they have named the same fee! I was told a €21m euro bid for willian has been made! I must re-iterate its not my usual source and hate giving info that I'm sceptical on but thought it was worth a mention

Who: Gyid
Where: SC
When: January 28th
Why: Because he's awesome

I am posting this not from my usual sources so I'm not excited but 2 different people have come to me with this! Now I get lots of info but I ignore most as I only trust a handful who have constantly given me correct info! The reason why I post this and find it interesting is because its 2 different people and they have named the same fee! I was told a €21m euro bid for willian has been made! I must re-iterate its not my usual source and hate giving info that I'm sceptical on but thought it was worth a mention

Seen someone on Twitter say they will put their "dingdong on the line" and say Willian will sign this window. If true fantastic but still no striker

It seems likely that Willian will be sold in this transfer window given Shakhtar already bought Taison earlier this month. He sounds desperate to come to England and the Chelsea link has coolen off, besides we know AVB is very keen on him. Please make it happen Levy.

Seen someone on Twitter say they will put their "dingdong on the line" and say Willian will sign this window. If true fantastic but still no striker

IF we were to sign Willian - i assume that it would be to play him on the right of a 3 man forward line with Bale on the left (although GB keeps telling me Willian plays on the left im sure he is right footed, may be wrong though) and Adebayor through the middle - theoretically we could cope with Defoe being injured if it means we are switching back to one up top (Dempsey as cover) without having to sign another striker

Would rather have a world class AM than a second rate forward like Negredo or Hooper if that's the choice.

It seems likely that Willian will be sold in this transfer window given Shakhtar already bought Taison earlier this month. He sounds desperate to come to England and the Chelsea link has coolen off, besides we know AVB is very keen on him. Please make it happen Levy.

Shakhtar are loaded and have absolutely no reason to sell. The only possible glimmer we have that the price might creep under £20m is that he's only got 18 months left on his contract.

IF we were to sign Willian - i assume that it would be to play him on the right of a 3 man forward line with Bale on the left (although GB keeps telling me Willian plays on the left im sure he is right footed, may be wrong though) and Adebayor through the middle - theoretically we could cope with Defoe being injured if it means we are switching back to one up top (Dempsey as cover) without having to sign another striker

He's a cutty-in AM (from the left on his right foot), not a winger.

I reckon AVB might play him left and Bale right (getting up close to Ade, with fullbacks overlapping).

Back