• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

One of those twitter guys suggests Lyon are whoring their players around. We MIGHT be interested in some of them.

I think gb means the clauses in Iberian contracts, that are required by Spanish law only apply to movement of employment within Iberia.

It's a contract buyout clause rather than a 'release clause'

But the discussion was about Diame, who is a player at an English club. So I think GB was genuinely getting himself in a muddle.

Lisandro Lopez is one they're trying to get rid of.

Quotes from Juve GM: "I do not think Lisandro Lopez will join,"

"The position of the club is, as a result, frozen. Lisandro is a good player, but Lyon requested a transfer at a cost that does not appeal to us.

"We must stay cool and rational in this kind of market."

Lisandro Lopez is one they're trying to get rid of.

Quotes from Juve GM: "I do not think Lisandro Lopez will join,"

"The position of the club is, as a result, frozen. Lisandro is a good player, but Lyon requested a transfer at a cost that does not appeal to us.

"We must stay cool and rational in this kind of market."

wasn´t he the one at Porto when ABV was there?

I still can't get it into my head that people actually listen to this egotist.

I actually want to hit him. Hard.

But the discussion was about Diame, who is a player at an English club. So I think GB was genuinely getting himself in a muddle.

that'll teach me for not reading the whole context!

anyway, stop posting non ITK in the ITK thread - you'll hurt people's feelings
*tries to draw attention away from him own ignorance*:-":-"

Back