• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

I don't know how much he really knows, but his constant anti-Levy spin makes it (even more) questionable.

I don't know how much he really knows, but his constant anti-Levy spin makes it (even more) questionable.

There was as much or more talk about conflict and behind the scenes Machiavellian politics when Redknapp was here, but then Redknapp is talking to the press about how Levy was the first person to call him and congratulate him when the got the QPR job and whatnot.

If there is some truth in these reports (not sure there are) I think that truth is more that sometimes Levy and AVB disagree on things, then they argue about it for a bit, get to some kind of decision and then get on with their jobs.

SO Jasper

Only DL and JL really know what is going on because at least four players (main) are carrying severe injuries and we are bereft of real quality to bring in. I was told that striker and midfield (defensive with offensive qualities) would be in along with Holtby.

Friction is an understatement so who knows.

We spent more than the Modric money on Dembele, Verts, Dempsey and Gylfi.

Collectively, that comes to about £35 million which more or less covers the Modric money. We wanted to give £23 million for Moutinho back in August, so what's happened to that?

Does the answer reside in 'conspiracy' or we got robbed? That is the only obvious two answers one can come to, no? it is make or break the next few days. We cannot afford to gamble with no in-comings based upon the weaknesses in our squad now to key players and injuries, simple as.

Why are itk's incapable of writing clearly intelligible posts?

mate text me and said we are interested in Julian Draxler. Asked him how the fudge he knows, he said nothing were interested and thats all hes saying.

Release clauses aren't binding in UK law. They only have legal status in Iberia. Basically they aren't worth the paper they are written on.
I am quite sure your are incorrect. Release clauses in this country are legally binding. Demba Ba got released for free on West Hams relegation and from Saudi Sportswashing Machine when Chelsea. It laughable to suggest Saudi Sportswashing Machine only sold to be kind and honour their 'agreement.'

I am quite sure your are incorrect. Release clauses in this country are legally binding. Demba Ba got released for free on West Hams relegation and from Saudi Sportswashing Machine when Chelsea. It laughable to suggest Saudi Sportswashing Machine only sold to be kind and honour their 'agreement.'
Didn't Dembele have a minimum release clause too? How else would we have tied up that deal so quickly!?

here: COYS
When: 28/1/13
Who: POTL

Here we go, last few days of the window.

Confident on Holtby, negotiations are continuing between clubs- player is happy to come now- we will get there with this one hopefully- they want 2m now, we are not quite there.

Monitoring the Hooper situation along with a few other options, as you can imagine phones are red hot with last minute options being offered to the club. Whether you like it or not and I'm sure many of you will be saying 'why didn't we sign at the beginning of the window' this is how the window works, every club is in the same position. This is a product of the environment that has been created by making a transfer window.

Jake will be allowed to leave on loan if Holtby or another arrives- exepct us to be active last day as always. Could be one other allowed out as well, Gomes has some options too but want him to go on a perm rather than loan.

Situations changing by the minute- this is the transfer window.

POTL

I think gb means the clauses in Iberian contracts, that are required by Spanish law only apply to movement of employment within Iberia.

It's a contract buyout clause rather than a 'release clause'

Who: The Goat
When: 28th January
Where: SC

AVB is still hoping he can persuade Levy to splash out on Willian

think AVB is worried that other top clubs will make a move in the summer, Guardiola at Bayern being one big possibility. So to do the deal now would be quite smart

would be very happy with that, would safe us from spending the whole next summer looking at overpriced covers if Bale leaves.

Willian and Hooper in would be good

I´m also hoping that if we get Holtby soon, we would consider loaning Gylfi

I have just had it confirmed that QPR are still wanting Livermore but all depends on other targets. Harry obviously fancies experience in this relegation fight but will take Jake if he does not get who he wants.

Sorry im on my phone so cannot update my previous post.

Livermore will go regardless of if we sign a midfielder or not in this window.

I think gb means the clauses in Iberian contracts, that are required by Spanish law only apply to movement of employment within Iberia.

It's a contract buyout clause rather than a 'release clause'

Back