• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

If that was what happened in the transfer window, would you bve confident of a top 4 finish?

Really depends on what Arsenal do. I think it would guarentee us finishing 5th ahead of Everton. But if Arsenal get someone of the calibre of Jovetic or Villa, then no chance.

Moutinho would have got us 3rd IMO.

There's little evidence to show that Damiao is significantly better than Negredo.

At the moment there's not much between them, but Leandro is about 5 years younger and will improve, whereas Mehgredo is at his peak.

Last edited:
what were his other predictions this window?

This was his last update before the Falque/coulibaly one:

Well i guess the willian and damaio rumours are jus speculation then archie?!

no i dont think they are.. they are both really difficult deals.

Damiao is same issue as Moutinho but i have no idea what stage its at if at any.

Willian - AVB loves but the Shaktar hierachy are impossible to deal with.. I suppose Levy has met his match.

I have no idea on how it will pan out or whom if any of our targets we will get

Basically saying he doesn't know what's going on

I just asked what deal you're refering to so i'm not sure why you felt the need to respond in such a sarcy way.

Sorry about that, but seeing as Negredo had just been mentioned in this thread I kind of took your post in the same way.

He wants Leandro, whereas Levy wants Mehgredo because he's discounted?

I'd go with Negredo because there's less risk.

Buying a £20m+ striker from Brazil carries with it all sorts of risk. Buying a £10m striker from Spain is less of a risk.

Especially as the £20m+ one isn't currently performing at a level higher than the £10m one.

Get us into the Champions league for two years running and then maybe we can attract a better quality than both of them.

Last edited:
I think there's a much bigger risk with Damiao. Negredo looks quality in a top quality league. Think he'd do well for us. Think both Hooper and Damiao would be more of a risk but Hooper could be got for far cheaper so that mitigates the risk.

I'd go with Negredo because there's less risk.

Buying a £20m+ striker from Brazil carries with it all sorts of risk. Buying a £10m striker from Spain is less of a risk.

Get us into the Champions league for two years running and then maybe we can attract a better quality than both of them.

GB is right this time. Negredo to me is such a meh signing (i've watched him an awful lot over the years so i can actually make a judgement on him).

seems like im back to my stalking days here KD :-"

but what don't you particularly like about Negrado ? one of my mates who watches a lot of Spainish football rates him quite highly - especially his strength (when thinking about adapting to the Prem)

ive only seen a few youtube vids admittedly but he scores some beautiful goals - Im not sure on his consistency, but he looks a good fit to me

Back