• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Considerably. 4 years ago (summer 09 - http://www.caughtoffside.com/2009/0...alented-30m-midfield-pair-sandro-and-sissoko/) he looked on a par with Sandro. But he's really been found out since.

Is it more a theme with French players do you think? Seems when these teams win the league (Bordeaux, Montpellier, Lille etc) lots of their players earn rave reviews.. then the next season their level drops and they don't make that big move they were linked with before.
Maybe it's the same everywhere.

Goat:

As posted earlier (but this time from another source) Our interest in Hooper is very real. We're also keen on Negredo at the right price and 2 are expected in. Moutinho is not happening if anyone was clinging onto to any lasting hopes.

Thread cleansed. Keep it ITK.

JamesTheSpur on FTL... re Diame to us...

Wham mate has a brother that works for them. Says it's happening in the next three days.

Not a self confessed ITK, but apparently a sound chap.

Grey Fox:

The club has really tightened up on stuff coming out, which is partly because of the new regime, but also normally means something is happening. The club does monitor sites like this and leaks have been plugged, certainly around incomings, they don't seem to be too concerned about possible out goings, probably because they know the press will put out stuff too and can help the touting/sales process. Anyway what I have is this.

I have been told 2-3 incoming possible and the shopping list is a lot shorter. My source says he expects 1 striker, at least 1 midfielder and still trying to bring in Holtby in early. As for names he won't/can't tell me so I honestly don't have a scooby, but it looks promising.

As for outs, Gomes has at least 4 suitors, 2 from the EPL and 2 from abroad, but the fee we want might put some of those off. If we get the MF in then Huddlestone and Livermore could still go, a number of clubs still interested. As for the rest of the dead wood such as Jenas, Bently and co there is interest, but the players haven't been too keen on the options so far.

This will probably be my last ITK this TW, unless I hear of anything concrete or mega, but as they say Silence is Golden or in our case could be.

One other great thing about archie's itk - no other source had mentioned anything of the sort prior to his posting it. He didn't merely hitch a ride on the back of some journo's work, as so many supposed itk's do.

rebrab:

For the record, Pritchard is negotiating a new 3 and a half year deal with us. Won't be leaving unless something goes seriously amiss.

Even better than decent, I'd say!

A rare instance of no nonsense itk that is 100% on the money.

I doffs my cap.

I've actually had a think about it since I originally wrote what I said.

He did call them correctly, he didnt call them before or when the deals were happening, only did he call them after the information was released to be broadcast to the public domain.

Yes its still ITK, but not as good as I first thought.

I've actually had a think about it since I originally wrote what I said.

He did call them correctly, he didnt call them before or when the deals were happening, only did he call them after the information was released to be broadcast to the public domain.

Yes its still ITK, but not as good as I first thought.

Even Daniel Levy couldn't have told you befoe the deal was happening.

rebrab:

For the record, Pritchard is negotiating a new 3 and a half year deal with us. Won't be leaving unless something goes seriously amiss.

Fingers crossed that this is a case of even a stopped 24 hour clock telling the right time once a day.

Back