• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

In case anyone sees Spurs agreeing a deal for Coutinho trending on Twitter, relax......it was just a wind up started by Liverpool fans on rawk.

In case anyone sees Spurs agreeing a deal for Coutinho trending on Twitter, relax......it was just a wind up started by Liverpool fans on rawk.

They're really into the whole 'Spurs stealing our transfer targets' thing, but they don't mind cause Dempsey turned out to be brick. :lol:

They're really into the whole 'Spurs stealing our transfer targets' thing, but they don't mind cause Dempsey turned out to be brick. :lol:

I know. Bless 'em, they think that they're the only ones with scouts and that the players that the two clubs have been linked with are players that only they knew about.

Awwwww.

Hoofharted on COYS
Holtby
smiley20.gif
and a striker, maybe one we would jump through Hoops for. ;)

Must.Not.Bash.... :-#

One of the twitterati has said Chelsea are going after our targets again.

That's the kind of bitter and ignorant thing a Liverpool fan would say - or rather, that's the way they would phrase it. We don't want our twitterati to be like them, thanks.

Chelsea might well be in for some of the same players that we're in for but it's inevitable, just as with Liverpool, that that will happen.

Let's be honest here, with or without Chelsea being in for one of our "targets", we're not getting them either way. Unless Chelsea have decided to replace Torres with Gary Hooper.

I think it's supposed to be a striker, but anyone choosing Chelsea over us right now is not a big loss for me.

Chelsea pros: Money, CL

Chelsea cons: Roman, Benitez, you'd be third choice and could even end up like Marin or Malouda.

I think it's supposed to be a striker, but anyone choosing Chelsea over us right now is not a big loss for me.

Chelsea pros: Money, CL

Chelsea cons: Roman, Benitez, you'd be third choice and could even end up like Marin or Malouda.

Marin could get some more game time now.

Maybe he egged Hazard on.

Let's be honest here, with or without Chelsea being in for one of our "targets", we're not getting them either way. Unless Chelsea have decided to replace Torres with Gary Hooper.

It would probably be a good move for Chelsea to do it.

Torres is brick. Hooper could be brick.

:p

Monsiuer Phantom has been very quiet this winda - has he moved back to the Rue Morgue?
Probably just a result of there being very little to steal and pass off as his own. When there's absolutely feck all going on it's hard to make ambiguous statements.

Where: SC
When: Jan 25th
Who: ryantegan

I've dug and questioned and begged an prossied myself out.

Verdict for the last week of transfer window?

Holtby 9/10 Negredo 8/10

A.n.other 5/10

Probably just a result of there being very little to steal and pass off as his own. When there's absolutely feck all going on it's hard to make ambiguous statements.

He stopped reading the first edition of the papers then?

*must NOT bash ](*,)

Where: SC
When: Jan 25th
Who: ryantegan

I've dug and questioned and begged an prossied myself out.

Verdict for the last week of transfer window?

Holtby 9/10 Negredo 8/10

A.n.other 5/10

Well it's not Moutinho and Leandro, rather the Woolworths versions of them.

Would be better than nothing though - strengthening the right areas anyway.

Well it's not Moutinho and Leandro, rather the Woolworths versions of them.

Would be better than nothing though - strengthening the right areas anyway.

There's little evidence to show that Damiao is significantly better than Negredo.

Back