• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Yago Falque has joined Premera Liga promotion hopefuls Almeria on loan until the end of the season #thfc

That was quick :)

I don't think so especially.

Dempsey has 5 in his last 7. Defoe has 1 in his last 8. So Dempsey is our form forward at the moment.

Ade is back in under a week.

So we just play Siggy off Dempsey against Leeds and Norwich.

Dempsey has 5 in 7 but thats playing off the front man or in midfield, he hasn't been scoring those goals up front for us and playing up front is a very different thing altogether....

He had 5 in 5 in the league for Fulham as a striker last season. I think he plays up front for the US too.

Bloody hell.

Which bit of "ITK thread" did you lot not understand?

This is NOT a tactics/formation thread.

Is Falque permanent?

Be interesting to see Couilabaly somewhere, wonder if its serie A? Seems a bit too raw for that level yet.

I've deleted a couple of off topic posts on this thread tonight and moved a whole lot more to a different thread. It was intended that this sub-forum would be self policing but this is not really working. The admin team have been discussing this tonight and have agreed that from now on we will delete off topic posts in this and other threads in this sub-forum.

Roger Morgan on SO:

Think we're looking at the Czech boy at Watford, Matej Vidra. A Udinese player on loan, on a good scoring run. Only 20 I think.

Roger Morgan on SO:

Think we're looking at the Czech boy at Watford, Matej Vidra. A Udinese player on loan, on a good scoring run. Only 20 I think.

LOL the day after its reported in the media, roger comes out with this golden nugget. Hahahah.

Is Falque permanent?

Be interesting to see Couilabaly somewhere, wonder if its serie A? Seems a bit too raw for that level yet.

Couliabaly will become top scorer in Serie A and win his club the title. Then there will be a World day named after him.

Matej Vidra is very much an agent/media thing, I think. The Pozzos never sell valuable prospects in January, only deadwood. What happens is that in January, they use the agents to start touting around their big prospects to drum up some hype and interest, and then sell the player in the summer for a high fee. It's unlikely Vidra will stay at Watford past this summer, but it's even unlikelier he'll be sold now.

If we're really REALLY interested, we might target the player himself and tell him he could play a big part in a high-profile top four push *right now* to entice him to push for the move, with some high clauses and sell-ons to mitigate some of the risk. But it'll depend on whether the Pozzos think a more monied club will come in this summer.

Who: The Goat
When: 24th January
Where: SC

This isn't ground breaking but after seeing some of the reports in the press yesterday that we aren't looking at Hooper I thought it was worth saying that they are wrong and we are definitely interested

Who: The Goat
When: 24th January
Where: SC

This isn't ground breaking but after seeing some of the reports in the press yesterday that we aren't looking at Hooper I thought it was worth saying that they are wrong and we are definitely interested

would like Hooper, fantastic squad player and looks like he´s maybe a more clinical finisher than Defoe that has to have at least 6 shots to score a goal

I must state I love Defoe under the AVB regime though

Roger Morgan:

Bit of info on Sissoko. You may hear talk of him being available for £2.5m but there are two lots of agents both demanding another £2m to do the deal.

Roger Morgan:

Bit of info on Sissoko. You may hear talk of him being available for £2.5m but there are two lots of agents both demanding another £2m to do the deal.

Sissoko is the player in world football who most reminds me of Jermaine Jenas.

Back