• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

While retaining a healthy skepticism when reading most ITK, I tend to think that the ITKs who post less frequently are more believable than those who have a scoop every 30 minutes. This is a good example, a one off ITK post that happened to be correct. No repetitive attention/glory seeking --unlike a certain JJset, for example.

Ok then

So let's analyse this remarkable story in a bit more detail

We can assume he was indeed on that flight and Schalke were indeed flying Economy on a short-distance flight - all very much plausible

From here on however - he claims they told him he can exit through the back door - highly unlikely considering an airport of that scale would have dedicated sleeves and those are ALWAYS attached to the front exits of the plane (check on Google Earth). Considering this was a short distance flight, the largest this plane could have realistically been was an A320 or a 737 at best (Lufthansa's smallest planes are currently the A319s according to their wiki fleet) - he also says he was sitting in the middle of the plane, seat 18 which implies a larger layout (unlikely to have been one of their smaller Bombardiers or Embraers on their regional subsidaries). So - in the middle of winter - are they really going to offload them with stairs - I suppose this is needed in order to make the bus story work. But even if they did use stairs (let's play along with this) - chances are those would have been attached to the front exits only. Also - do yourselves a favour and google Munich Airport on Google Earth and see how all the larger planes are taxied to dedicated sleeves. Also the bus ride apparently lasted 10 mins - awfully long time considering the distance from the furthest away point they could have stopped to the terminals (+/- 2km max - the bus needed to be doing 12km/h in order to achieve that). Also - where was the Lufthansa flight from since they don't serve Gelsenkirchen-to-Munich directly by the looks of things?

Next comes the bus ride - where the entire 'ITK' took place. A plane of this size (100+ passengers) would require at least 2 buses (probably even 3 to be safe) - yet he managed to get on theirs. Also says the buses were crowded yet he somehow managed to end up right next to him (although couldn't take pics, righto...) and the player in question was surprisingly willing to (eventually) share his entire life story with a complete stranger and reveal intimate details of his career future (something I'm sure his agent has advised him to be careful about - for all we know our friend could have been a journo - does every player reveal his future to every stranger they meet? :lol:) Then to top it all of - Hunterlaar was seemingly right next to them all this time eaves dropping on this existential conversation (presumably he understands English well, not sure considering he's Dutch and has never played in an English speaking country) - came into their conversation and revealed more personal details into the player's career. Hmmmm...

Probably did have some true ITK or read some German tabloid and tried his luck but this story is more akin to a Jason Statham flick. With respect.

oh dear

While retaining a healthy skepticism when reading most ITK, I tend to think that the ITKs who post less frequently are more believable than those who have a scoop every 30 minutes. This is a good example, a one off ITK post that happened to be correct. No repetitive attention/glory seeking --unlike a certain JJset, for example.

In my honest opinion ITK ought to be renamed IMO *In my opinion*, as 99% of so-called ITK falls into the IMO category. I think this thread would be best served to sift out the IMO *keyboard farts* from the ASS *Attention Seeking Sod*

A new example can be read below :-

Who: Jasper
When: 14th January
Where: SO

Jasper on SO re Willian

Fingers crossed folks if you get my meaning ;-) No hints or no more disclosing

This is clearly an IMO posting by an ASS

Last edited:
So no ITK except from Harry Redknapp about Livermore and Negredo and a bit of Harry ITK about QPR and Sneijder.

In my honest opinion ITK ought to be renamed IMO *In my opinion*, as 99% of so-called ITK falls into the IMO category. I think this thread would be best served to sift out the IMO *keyboard farts* from the ASS *Attention Seeking Sod*

A new example can be read below :-

Who: Jasper
When: 14th January
Where: SO

Jasper on SO re Willian

Fingers crossed folks if you get my meaning ;-) No hints or no more disclosing

This is clearly an IMO posting by an ASS

If you do that you may as well close this thread down as 99% of them are making this brick up and it's so obvious in their wording that they are either giving opinion or guessing.

This is ITK where a person is sure of their connection and puts it on the line.

"Player X has had a medical and will be signing within the next 48hrs."

This is A.S.S as you so call it, these are the twits who have nothing but are desperate for attention therefore they never give absolutes and put their credibility on the line.

"We're interested in Damiao, gonna be hard imo, but it's something that might come off."

I've not seen one good piece of ITK for a good few windows now, I class the Holtby one of a one off encounter with someone daring enough to probe the player and not ITK with links to the club. If it were me I'd not pander to these idiots and close the ITK thread down but I'm just a miserable old git.

If you do that you may as well close this thread down as 99% of them are making this brick up and it's so obvious in their wording that they are either giving opinion or guessing.

This is ITK where a person is sure of their connection and puts it on the line.

"Player X has had a medical and will be signing within the next 48hrs."

This is A.S.S as you so call it, these are the twits who have nothing but are desperate for attention therefore they never give absolutes and put their credibility on the line.

"We're interested in Damiao, gonna be hard imo, but it's something that might come off."

I've not seen one good piece of ITK for a good few windows now, I class the Holtby one of a one off encounter with someone daring enough to probe the player and not ITK with links to the club. If it were me I'd not pander to these idiots and close the ITK thread down but I'm just a miserable old git.

Why are you in the thread?

Ok then

We can assume he was indeed on that flight and Schalke were indeed flying Economy on a short-distance flight - all very much plausible

From here on however - he claims they told him he can exit through the back door - highly unlikely considering an airport of that scale would have dedicated sleeves and those are ALWAYS attached to the front exits of the plane (check on Google Earth). Considering this was a short distance flight, the largest this plane could have realistically been was an A320 or a 737 at best (Lufthansa's smallest planes are currently the A319s according to their wiki fleet) - he also says he was sitting in the middle of the plane, seat 18 which implies a larger layout (unlikely to have been one of their smaller Bombardiers or Embraers on their regional subsidaries). So - in the middle of winter - are they really going to offload them with stairs - I suppose this is needed in order to make the bus story work. But even if they did use stairs (let's play along with this) - chances are those would have been attached to the front exits only. Also - do yourselves a favour and google Munich Airport on Google Earth and see how all the larger planes are taxied to dedicated sleeves. Also the bus ride apparently lasted 10 mins - awfully long time considering the distance from the furthest away point they could have stopped to the terminals (+/- 2km max - the bus needed to be doing 12km/h in order to achieve that). Also - where was the Lufthansa flight from since they don't serve Gelsenkirchen-to-Munich directly by the looks of things?

Next comes the bus ride - where the entire 'ITK' took place. A plane of this size (100+ passengers) would require at least 2 buses (probably even 3 to be safe) - yet he managed to get on theirs. Also says the buses were crowded yet he somehow managed to end up right next to him (although couldn't take pics, righto...) and the player in question was surprisingly willing to (eventually) share his entire life story with a complete stranger and reveal intimate details of his career future (something I'm sure his agent has advised him to be careful about - for all we know our friend could have been a journo - does every player reveal his future to every stranger they meet? :lol:) Then to top it all of - Hunterlaar was seemingly right next to them all this time eaves dropping on this existential conversation (presumably he understands English well, not sure considering he's Dutch and has never played in an English speaking country) - came into their conversation and revealed more personal details into the player's career. Hmmmm...

Probably did have some true ITK or read some German tabloid and tried his luck but this story is more akin to a Jason Statham flick. With respect.

Jeez how dull must you and your life be to analyse a piece of ITK like that

jesus christ, I simply must rant here..

WHY ON EARTH is this thread being spammed with discussions about ITK who CORRECTLY told that a player had signed for us.

Holtby has signed, we don´t need to discuss this anymore.

IT IS INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING seeing this thread being updated and when opened, it´s just simply this garbage!!!

I seriously hope that mods will tidy up this thread so it serves it purpose, because like this, we dont need to have 3 separate thread about transfers.

mods, sorry I commented on this but seriously, this brick has to stop

WHY ON EARTH is this thread being spammed with discussions about ITK who CORRECTLY told that a player had signed for us.

IT IS INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING seeing this thread being updated and when opened, it´s just simply this garbage!!!

I seriously hope that mods will tidy up this thread so it serves it purpose, because like this, we dont need to have 3 separate thread about transfers.

I can only repeat my hopes that those that don't care for ITK could limit their input here, even if they deep down do have a burning desire to read it.

Jasper on SO:

There are times I get loads of info and other times it is vague info. I know there are conclusive things happening and will only share with those that I have already. One will not surprise you at all and maybe sooner rather than later. The other is 'hush, hush...' and I believe I know who now but will not share because it will be known it came from a certain person. Dazza said something and read into that because he may not be far off. I am told if this deal goes through it will be a 'biggy' and because I am not Daniel Levy and only he knows what will finally happen it is safe to say the club is confident. I hope that makes that clear enough and like yourself I hope it happens.

On another note do not be too harsh on Ade as if he had his way he would not of gone to ACN ok.

What COULD be the post from Dazza:

I too would love Willian and hope things have changed and Levy is going to go for it.

BUT

Personally i dont see anything happening bar 1 or 2 that will be free/loan deal

I think deep down we all know it too but its lovely to dream of the big 30 million signings.

Ali Z on COYS...

ok, firstly i am no POTL but i do trust my source of information. We do not have much to spend in this window, if anything.

Believe that money is tied for stadium funding.

AVB's targets will not happen at best we will get a few last minute cheapies or loans or we sell a few. You all know who his top 3 targets are.

Livermore deal off, Sandro out for a while.

Snijder loan only with view to perm in summer but Inter say no deal.

This info as off this afternoon.

Sorry I have no positive news.

JJetset:

Sorry but Sneijder to pool looking close, Remy yes to QPR & M Vila possible to QPR Thursday.
Still have a call in on us .....?

Too much money going on wages apparently.

Still a call in on us means I'm waiting to hear back from a phone call!
We have 'no money' is all I keep hearing from yoda!!
Obviously all that I said can change but as of 22 15 tonight it is the latest and up to date.

Ok then

Could this be related to the case of the missing sleeve stairs buses flight schedule strawberries? :)

[video=youtube;rUp3vhMSfZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUp3vhMSfZE[/video]

Last edited:

This!

Ali Z on COYS...

ok, firstly i am no POTL but i do trust my source of information. We do not have much to spend in this window, if anything.

Believe that money is tied for stadium funding.

AVB's targets will not happen at best we will get a few last minute cheapies or loans or we sell a few. You all know who his top 3 targets are.

Livermore deal off, Sandro out for a while.

Snijder loan only with view to perm in summer but Inter say no deal.

This info as off this afternoon.

Sorry I have no positive news.

AVB said Sandro is fine.
The idea of us using Redknapp tactics (transfers for the sake of it) is ridiculous.

Back