• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

We all live in hope on this board ...
Duncan castles saying on twitter thinks we will be quiet when asked by a couple spurs lads

this guys is official - well at least endorsed by the club to provide answers about the team, players etc.
however, when it comes to sensitive stuff like transfers, I doubt the club would let him in on it. it would be silly to do so. deals should always be done behind closed doors and not in the press.

We should get Cavani in now if the Bale £50M stuff has weight. I'd be happy for £30M of it to go on him, £20M on Moutinho, then a £20M outlay on a Bale replacement in the summer...

Would rather keep Bale of course, but if we get those two for the same money... There were rumours about Cavani to Liverpool last week, he was quoted as saying mega money is not his motivation but footballing challenge, we should have a go at getting him IMO.

Shame that our wage bill can't sustain my dreams!

I think Willian will be Bale's replacement. Will have only a year left on his contract by the summer.

Yeah I could see us offloading Bale for a tonne of cash in the summer to Real Madrid, and spunking it on Willian and a striker (say Damiao or Negredo)

Yeah I could see us offloading Bale for a tonne of cash in the summer to Real Madrid, and spunking it on Willian and a striker (say Damiao or Negredo)

Really? I can see us offloading Bale for a tonne of cash in the summer to Real Madrid and signing Stewart Downing on deadline day.

9012a7bc545211e2843f22000a9e0722_7.jpg

Posted with the caption - Next stop Brazil! #family

https://en-gb.facebook.com/hdgomes/app_168188869963563

Maybe that ITK on the previous page was right ...

Who: archibald
When: 1st January
Where: Spurs Oddysey

RE: Lewis Holtby. Freund pushing for him.. watched him a lot.

Who: archibald
When: 1st January
Where: Spurs Oddysey

RE: Lewis Holtby. Freund pushing for him.. watched him a lot.

Once again - it would be far more impressive if the itk's could ever "break" these stories before they've already been broken in the national press.

Once again - it would be far more impressive if the itk's could ever "break" these stories before they've already been broken in the national press.

Archibald is pretty sound, not an attention seeker at all, so I see it more as a confirmation that there's something to the stories in the press.

Anyone read stuff from that 'freelance journalist' chap? Got a feeling we've seen the return of agent itk.

He wasn't funny the first time, surely he wouldn't bother again? Although Twitter does now seem to be littered with a whole new breed of agentitk's nowadays

Who: KingFresh
Where: FTL
When: 02/01/13

Talking to two clubs about moving on loan.

QPR and Fulham

If spurs can do the deal then Fulham is the preferred destination for both spurs (development) and Jake

Tottenham_ITK ‏@Tottenham_ITK

Moutinho fee officially sorted tonight, payment structure done, down to him now. Holtby and Moutinho in Jan for me. #THFC

Is that supposed to say both a youth player and Jake fancy Fulham over QPR. Surely the only youth player ready for Prem loan is Adam Smith? Wouldn't be Andros would it? or have I read that wrong?

EDIT Oh I see, he means good for both us and Jake

Back