• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

This reminds me a bit of the Sigurdsson ITK in the summer when that Spurs-fan doctor said his boss had conducted Sig's medical at the lodge and he was signing for spurs.

and flying economy too...

I think the idea was that it was a flight between Gelsenkirchen and Munich, en route to Qatar.

Given that it was a short haul flight, the chances are that there weren't any first class or business seats. My guess is also that Bundesliga players are slightly less precious and more down to earth than their Premier League counterparts. So they're more likely to be okay with economy seats for short haul flights.

I think the idea was that it was a flight between Gelsenkirchen and Munich, en route to Qatar.

Given that it was a short haul flight, the chances are that there weren't any first class or business seats. My guess is also that Bundesliga players are slightly less precious and more down to earth than their Premier League counterparts. So they're more likely to be okay with economy seats for short haul flights.

Mulder, is that you?

Sorry, I am coming down with the flu I think. I meant it in the sense of Mulder "wanting to believe". ;)

They seem to have a talent for proper, old skool itk, that family.

Wasn't there another photo taken with Comolli?

What was that kid's user name? LennonsJetHeels or something?

If Holtby does sign for us, let's hope that he proves to be a rather more successful signing than Zakora (sic).
LennonsJetBoots. I've met the dad and son, quite a few years ago now, Olderyid got me tickets when Spurs played at Bayer Leverkusen, they live in Cologne themselves, father and son were great blokes and put themselves out a lot to make strangers (albeit Spurs fans) very welcome, to any doubters out there, don't, they're sound blokes.

Had it confirmed, Lescott to Spurs is done and Dawson could be off to West Ham. #THFC #Tottenham #Spurs

Had it confirmed, Lescott to Spurs is done and Dawson could be off to West Ham. #THFC #Tottenham #Spurs

30 years old on somewhere around £100,000 a week and average. Not really a Levy/AVB type signing, perhaps if Arry was still around....

Spurs_Transfers ‏@Tottenham_ITK

Regarding Lescott, this isn't my usual source but it is still respectable. #THFC

Ryantegan says we're open to Ade moving to QPR, Jetset says he won't be leaving this window.

That Ryan Tegan is worst of the lot absolute goon. His profile photo on twitter sums him up as the utter goon that he is. Wouldn't be surprised in slightest if we bring in a centre forward this month but can't see adebayor being allowed to leave

Back