• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

there was something else - something about respect being earned and not demanded, shortly after being back at training

I think if Benny wants out it's less about AVB and more about Abramovich's/chelsea's agents throwing a tonne of dough under his nose....if rumours are to be believed.

I think if Benny wants out it's less about AVB and more about Abramovich's/chelsea's agents throwing a tonne of dough under his nose....if rumours are to be believed.

This has the potential to be another Rafa to Dempsey, or Modric to Dembele episode. Downgrade and make a profit.

If Benny goes for whatever reason, we need to do it on our terms - get enough money to buy Baines (i.e. someone at least as good) and have change to reinvest in other areas.

This has the potential to be another Rafa to Dempsey, or Modric to Dembele episode. Downgrade and make a profit.

If Benny goes for whatever reason, we need to do it on our terms - get enough money to buy Baines (i.e. someone at least as good) and have change to reinvest in other areas.

Yeah Baines would be ideal and would actually throw in a set-piece and goal-threat into the mix. He'd probably cost £15m plus a premium for selling to a direct rival though!

Careful.............this is ITK.

Talk of baines has nothing to do with this thread at this time. (Probably will now though).

Sky Sports understands Queens Park Rangers have made an offer for West Ham midfielder Mohamed Diame.

According to a Wham ITK we're among the interested clubs.

We'll be deleting any more off topic posts. If you want to discuss potential left backs start a new thread.

Re: The All New Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

@Tottenham_ITK: Moutinho fee will be agreed within the next week. #THFC #Tottenham #Spurs #COYS #Yids”<<<<

neil easton aka akqayid response

*cough* agreed

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

So after saying no ITK I thought I would share something about BAE as everyone keeps asking! AVB now likes Rose & BAE may leave in summer!!

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

So after saying no ITK I thought I would share something about BAE as everyone keeps asking! AVB now likes Rose & BAE may leave in summer!!

Hhaahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhhahahahhaahahhaahhaah oh man.

That's confirmation that he's been trolling all this time now i guess?

GreyFox:

Two very strong rumours, the second is backed up by a second source.

Firstly, it looks like AVB will be rewarded and will get Moutinho in January, discussions have continued since the summer, the only sticking point is the fact Porto are still in the CL and a bit more reluctant than they would be if they were out.

The second is that an agreement with Real Madrid is close for Bale to go there in the summer for something north of £50M with the possibility of Calejon coming here on loan until the end of the season. It is thought that Bale is seen as the replacement for Ronaldo who alongside Mou will leave Real in the summer. The money they get for him will pay for Bale.

Less specific, but we have a very short list of midfielders and Strikers who we are trying to tie up for the summer. There will be a few outs, the normal loans and possibly a couple of small sales. Benny will stay and should be in the team by the weekend, AVB wants to give Walker a rest and try Naughton as right back for a couple of games. If Harry came in for Gallas he would be let go with Kaboul expected to be back in the mix by the end of the month.

We should get Cavani in now if the Bale £50M stuff has weight. I'd be happy for £30M of it to go on him, £20M on Moutinho, then a £20M outlay on a Bale replacement in the summer...

Would rather keep Bale of course, but if we get those two for the same money... There were rumours about Cavani to Liverpool last week, he was quoted as saying mega money is not his motivation but footballing challenge, we should have a go at getting him IMO.

Shame that our wage bill can't sustain my dreams!

Back