• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Hhaahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhhahahahhaahahhaahhaah oh man.

That's confirmation that he's been trolling all this time now i guess?

Quite. I read that very report online at SSN of all places hours before he posted that.

Good grief. Again.
(ITK bash over)

Looking at Cavani's stats, we have no hope.

Last Season 26 Goals in Serie A
This Season 13 Goals in Serie A (in 15 appearances!)

Phantom of the Lane ‏@ThePOTL

Can confirm the new year will be with us tomorrow. Press conference to be announced shortly. Don't shoot the messenger.

I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who read it on a blog that transfers, in and out, are imminent.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

23m Phantom of the Lane Phantom of the Lane ‏@ThePOTL

Spelt that correctly, first time, without having to google it.
Expand
23m Phantom of the Lane Phantom of the Lane ‏@ThePOTL

Wesley Sneijder.

In fairness "noahrobert" called it before anyone else, it was posted in here a couple of weeks ago.

Can confirm the new year will be with us tomorrow. Press conference to be announced shortly. Don't shoot the messenger.

Sounds like the club are planning a press conference to announce the New Year. Don't think that's necessary as I'm fairly sure it's public knowledge...

How many times in the summer did these clowns state that there would be a big announcement / press conference?

Im sure there was 1 that got a few people on here waiting for the big announcement?

I know its supposed to be a bit of fun but i actually think the majority of people in this thread actual believe these idiots lol.

How many times in the summer did these clowns state that there would be a big announcement / press conference?

Im sure there was 1 that got a few people on here waiting for the big announcement?

I know its supposed to be a bit of fun but i actually think the majority of people in this thread actual believe these idiots lol.

It's a parody account, someone taking the tinkle out of POTL.

Who: Nick-Topspursman
Where: COYS
When: Dec. 31, 2012

Hi guys,

I know we're all getting a bit tired of hearing about Leandro etc but my cousin text me a little while ago, big Spurs fan so definitely not a wind up. Anyway, here's the text in full:

"You heard anything on damiao lately? Coz my m8 lives in cuffley & Gomes gets his haircut there & he said he been chatting to internacionale & he said he's going there & we getting damiao with money on top of Gomes! I have photo evidence my friend was defo with Gomes. It's 6/1 odds in bet victor I might place a bet... Lol"

Obviously I'm passing this on in good faith, as always take it with a pinch of salt if you need to but personally I think the deal makes sense as his hype has died down a lot and I believe January is their off season?

Let's see what happens, COYS!

Gomes Pic

We all live in hope on this board ...
Duncan castles saying on twitter thinks we will be quiet when asked by a couple spurs lads

Back