• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

BREAKING: Tyler Hamilton stripped of 2004 Athens Olympic gold for doping. Handed to Viatcheslav Ekimov.

I see someone fancied chinese for lunch

268690_457640027592395_1796996469_n.jpg

Put aside our great medal haul for a minute, where does there Olympics rank amongts recent games? I'd say it's been one of the best. The only slight downer is that there haven't been more records broken in track and field. Would have been great to see Bolt break one of his records, but he isn't 100% so admittedly it was asking a bit much, his races were great nevertheless. I think the lift it has given the country has been superb! Even people who aren't keen on sport have been getting into it.

It's also great that we can pull of such a big event with such style. We've pulled off a royal wedding and an Olympics within a few months of each other, very impresive!

If only the same dedication could be applied when it comes to roadworks, but that's for another day.

Shambles in the realy as Team GB DQ'd, shae as it was the fatest time they had done for a while..

Gemili looks like he really could be the real deal in the future injury free

Let's hope there's no wind, would be a shame if those 5000 metre runners were blown off the track.

European championships 4x100 relay: men didn't finish, women disqualified
World juniors: Men DQ'd, women didn't finish
Olympics: Women aren't there, men DQ'd

Back