• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Jade Jones trying for a Tae Kwon Do final

Great fight

Mate at work was telling me to watch out for her, he's there officiating for team GB. Missed her fight just now as I'm trying to replace the fence between watching key events... it's sweltering hot here in Dorset and for team GB's medal haul!

24 golds, which is what I said we'd get before it started. I can see us getting about 2 or 3 more.

Bitter about page after page of calling a woman a "****" just because you don't understand the rules? Seriously, it was like reading women debate the offside rule.

I see one post insulting the Aussie, calling her a slag? where is this page after page? :-s
And the rules allow elbowing do they?

Anyway, Meares demolished her on the second run, so it's not like she won only by a bad decision, just a shame that they couldn't have had a proper winner takes all 3rd bout due to a contentious decision, especially as it was Pendleton's final ever race, would have been an awesome finish

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudisha took on the race from the front and gets a world record. No pacemakers, no saving the world records for the lucrative circuit. Pure quality. =D>

Last edited:
Jade Jones is a hottie on SSN, well until she talks, she has the broadest northern accent ever its like listening to a 40 year old miner

Will Greenwood pointed out that he's run 8 * 100m at 12.5 seconds, with no rest between

Mental

A shame Rudisha had to win on Bolt's night. The 800m record is a tough one and hasn't moved on much since Coe's record. It was a great run from him and the fastest race ever. The British guy who came last got a personal best and was faster than the last three gold medalists. The guy who got the silver matched Coe's time and is only eighteen so Rudisha will have someone pushing him soon.

Back